Watch: Stevie J & Joseline Hernandez Discuss Reunion Fights

Reality TV

Watch: Stevie J & Joseline Hernandez Discuss Reunion Fights

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez have angered their LHHATL cast mates since they caused ruckus at the reunion which involved Joseline attacking Althea Heart, Tammy Rivera and Mimi Faust.

The incident resulted in Althea slapping Joseline with a lawsuit and Benzino exposing them constantly on his social media accounts.

In a sneak peek of the final part of the reunion, Joseline explains why she went on a rampage and she says none of it would have happened if Benzino and Althea would have kept their mouths shut:

1. Jasmine

September 6, 2014 at 5:10 pm

And Joseline is still ready to fight. LOL. She’s a damn mess.

2. Chelly

September 6, 2014 at 5:14 pm

I still think Joseline planned to knock heads off from jump. Didn’t matter what Benzino said that day she was ready.

September 6, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Anything for ratings. Smh.

September 6, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Benzino didn’t need to punch her. Period.

• Tea

September 6, 2014 at 5:35 pm

He could have just restrained Joseline like a real man. Real men don’t jump in a woman’s fistfight and throw punches. That’s insane.

• Fashionista

September 6, 2014 at 5:59 pm

But his little “fans” will say otherwise but at the same time tell you Joseline was so wrong for fighting. So much hypocrisy in all of this.

• julyol1972

September 6, 2014 at 7:13 pm

I’m sorry, I know you’re not supposed to hit a woman, but I think Joseline got what she deserved. She fights like a man, and most women going up against her are going to lose…big time. I don’t normally condone violence, but when it comes to protecting me and mines, I’ll take anybody on. Joseline came to do some serious damage, and she threw the first blow. She attacks both men, and women. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Unpopular opinion, I know!

• Anonymous

September 6, 2014 at 8:05 pm

She fights like a man? Nah. I’ve yet to see her hurt anyone. Hair pulling does not equate to fighting like a man. She pulled Althea’s hair and scratched her a few times, and Benzino’s midget a-s slugged her seconds later like the b-tch he is. Yall give Jose too much credit. I don’t do her but even I can admit Benzino’s little a-s hitting her was some b-tch sh-t and no real man would cosign that sh-t.

• julyol1972

September 7, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Ask Erica how Joseline hits…hair pulling is just one aspect of how she fights. I watched that altercation over a few times, and it looked Joseline punched Althea to me. I can’t stand Benzino or Althea’s nasty behind but there is no way I was going to sit by and let that rampaging, woman attack my loved one. Never gonna happen! Watching at least 3 big security men trying, and for the most part, failing to control her, I totally understand Benzino’s reaction.I don’t think he was wrong in this case.

• Stormy

September 9, 2014 at 12:18 pm

I agree with you julyol1972. Joseline is a sheboy and she was probably hyped on drugs. She got what she came looking for. In the 3rd part of the reunion she talks about fighting Benzino. Joseline looks like a girl but has the strength of a man. Sheboy. That’s what she is.

5. India

September 6, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Watching it you can clearly see Benzino had no intention of going after Stevie.

• love my girl

September 6, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Yep. He wanted to come after Joseline. He knows hothea can’t fight, so why not do the fighting for her.

• Anonymous

September 6, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Lol agreed

6. Kimberly

September 6, 2014 at 5:24 pm

Is Althea not capable of defending herself because she sure did talk trash on Twitter like she could.

7. Gabriella

September 6, 2014 at 5:28 pm

But Joseline warned them she said it about 5 times that when she see Althea she was going to beat her a-s lol. Althea deserved that a-s whoopin she got. Only one who didn’t deserve to get beat up was Tammy. Mimi got a well deserved a-s whoopin too.

September 6, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Team Puerto Rican princess. At least she’s upfront about her ratchetness and isn’t a hypocrite.

• CalypsoCandy

September 7, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Team nobody. Everyone was wrong. So she gets points for being upfront? Not enough for me. We all know this was for ratings. If she wouldn’t have gotten up, none of it would have happened. I’m not giving her a pass for being honest to justify the craziness.

9. Shayla

September 6, 2014 at 5:48 pm

I’m sure Mona is so pleased.

10. Smoochie Redrum

September 6, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Lmfao. I’m sorry but Joseline cracks me up. She’s besties w my inner ratchet (GUILTY). Benzina’s a b*tch & Hothea’s a punk & far from a woman. She thinks it’s cute & funny that her “man” hit another woman. FOH. They’re PABs & deserve one another

11. Deja

September 6, 2014 at 5:53 pm

Benzino was way too proud of punching Joseline though but now he wants to just say “no comment”.

12. Moe

September 6, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Man Joseline makes me crack up. She’s too funny and sad at the same time. :-/