Claudia Jordan and Cynthia Bailey Come for Phaedra Parks

Claudia Jordan and Cynthia Bailey Come for Phaedra Parks

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

The other day RHOA star Phaedra Parks made an appearance on the “Ellen DeGeneres Show,” and in the interview she opened up about her impending divorce from Apollo Nida, and even addressed the cheating accusations he’s been spreading all around Atlanta.

While Phaedra spent most of her time on the show discussing her failed marriage, she did have a few words for her fellow housewives.

When Ellen asked Phaedra what she thought about RHOA  newbie Claudia Jordan, Phaedra described her as Kenya, Jr.

Apparently Claudia wasn’t happy with Phaedra’s words, so she clapped back on her Twitter account (read tweets from bottom to top):

claudia jordan twitter 6

claudia jordan twitter 5

claudia jordan twitter 4

claudia jordan twitter 3

claudia jordan twitter 2

claudia jordan twitter

And when it comes to Cynthia, Phaedra told Ellen that she’d describe Cynthia as a “lap dog.” Cynthia threw the following shade Phaedra’s way via Instagram:

cynthia instagram

1. julyol1972

October 16, 2014 at 11:01 am

“Froggy”, and “fabulous”? Yeah, she’s kissing that store-bought a-s all right. Claudia don’t want nothing with Phaedra. That b-tch can read you from Mars on a good day, she better ask Kenya the real tea. As for Cynthia, Peter is next for for jail…watch. But not before he puts her a-s in the poor house – dumb b-tch!!!!

• love my girl

October 16, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Phaedra is wack. She’s such a loser.

• Yeah I Said It!

October 16, 2014 at 5:02 pm

And Kenya is winning? Lmbo.

• julyol1972

October 16, 2014 at 5:17 pm

How much is Kenya paying you to keep lying to yourself so hard? Delusion is one thing but these BS lies she has you spouting have got to stop. Damn!

2. Anonymous 2

October 16, 2014 at 11:01 am

I can see I won’t like Claudia because like Kenya, she’s a try hard. Now Tamar shaded the hell out of her in her face on that Tiny Tonight show and she sat there and took it like a weak chick. Now she wants to turn up? Girl sit your fake a-s down.

• Porsha

October 16, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Exactly.

October 16, 2014 at 11:03 am

Hit dogs will holler. In my opinion, Phaedra described them perfectly and that’s why they’re really mad.

• The Truth

October 16, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Agreed.

• anon anon

October 16, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Yep.

• love my girl

October 16, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Claudia is defending herself. Phaedra much is so slick, that’s why she’s losing.

• Yeah I Said It!

October 16, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Again, and Kenya is doing what exactly? Winning? How? Where’s her career outside of RHOA? Why did it take her forever to save $20,000? Kenya is the least successful person on the show as it stands. LOL.

• Anonymous

October 16, 2014 at 9:35 pm

Claudia is in her 40s and she’s just now getting work. I definitely wouldn’t say she’s winning.

4. Im Sayin

October 16, 2014 at 11:04 am

The pretty girls have teamed up this season. Love it!

• ANONYMOUS

October 16, 2014 at 11:08 am

Pretty and broke. LOL at it taking Kenya damn near a year to save up $20,000. SMH at Peter spending up all of Cynthia’s money on his dumb business ideas, and I am CACKLING at the fact that Claudia probably had to sleep with Rickey Smiley to get that gig from Ebony Steele and half of ATL to get a spot on RHOA. Girl goodbye. Y’all stan for these wack chicks like they are Rihanna and Beyonce, legitimate pretty girls with real careers and real money.

• Yeah I Said It!

October 16, 2014 at 11:15 am

LMBO. Cosign.

• Chelly

October 16, 2014 at 11:37 am

I’ve always said none of these women should have stans. It’s just weird. Why should any of them be celebrated for cutting up on TV for a check? That’s easy and pathetic when you think about it. But stan away I guess.

• Anonymous

October 16, 2014 at 2:18 pm

*snorts*

• julyol1972

October 16, 2014 at 11:17 am

Chile please! Claudia is legit pretty, but Kenya is spackled to within an inch of her life. Underneath that makeup, her skin is like Freddie Kruger’s with pimples! That’s not attractive – sorry, not sorry!!!!

• love my girl

October 16, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Kenya has a better body then phaedra.

• julyol1972

October 16, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Where? Kenya bought an as- she needs to return because it has lumps. Her boobs are not hers, and she wears a ton of makeup to hide her awful skin. You may like that sh-t…I dont!

5. Team Breezy

October 16, 2014 at 11:05 am

Cynthia is so fake. She’s only cool with Kenya now because she thought NeNe was on her way out. I don’t see why people kept thinking Todd was an opportunist when Cynthia is the biggest opportunist on the show and has been for a long time now.

6. Oprah's Wig

October 16, 2014 at 11:06 am

Claudia better sit down and keep it cute. There’s lot of tea out here on her and her bird mannerisms. Keep it cute bew.

• Tea

October 16, 2014 at 11:31 am

Exactly!!!! There is so much tea on Claudia it’s ridiculous. It’s all fun and games until you get exposed!!!

7. Peachy

October 16, 2014 at 11:11 am

These responses were weak and lame. They are going to get dragged so bad this season. I can see it now.

8. Yeah I Said It!

October 16, 2014 at 11:17 am

I just don’t get the hype for Claudia. I think she’s very pretty but so far all her little clap backs have been underwhelming. She’s not witty, she’s not smart, she talks with a lisp, she’s too much like Kenya and she’s a poser. And she’s like 41 years old still bragging about her looks but her life is very mediocre. You shouldn’t brag about your looks if they haven’t even upgraded your life. How are you 41 and just now starting to have some watered down version of a career? She can laugh at Phaedra all day but Phaedra had a career BEFORE she got on RHOA. Can’t say that much for Claudia or Kenya. Two peas in a pod.

9. D. Val

October 16, 2014 at 11:21 am

Calling someone “Kenya Jr” isn’t something I’d classify as “popping off.”

• anon anon

October 16, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Lol

10. Heather B.

October 16, 2014 at 11:22 am

Both are just attention whoring. Phaedra didn’t even go in as hard as she could have. I can see this season I’m going to be more annoyed and turned off than I was last season. Too much pettiness and I can’t believe all these women are in their 40s.

11. Fashionista

October 16, 2014 at 11:23 am

She’s calling Phae a coward but what was she when Tamar checked her on TV and she said nothing? Claudia needs to go somewhere with this borrowed courage.

12. Barbee

October 16, 2014 at 11:24 am

All that because Phaedra called her Kenya, Jr? lol

• Ratchet Queen

October 16, 2014 at 11:32 am

That’s what I’m saying. The hell? LOL.

October 16, 2014 at 11:27 am

Someone put a d-ck in Claudia’s hands and fingers so she can log off Twitter permanently. And Cynthia is the weakest link. Even her little shade doesn’t make what Phaedra said any less true. She was NeNe’s lap dog for years and now she’s sitting on Kenya’s lap proudly.

14. Quitta

October 16, 2014 at 11:27 am

Yeah Claudia let Tamar talk bad to her mums was the word after and she was booted or quit the show girl bye Cynthia b-tch please!

October 16, 2014 at 11:28 am

Team Twirl but I hope Queen Kenya doesn’t let her guard down with Cynthia. Cynthia is a user and a snake and can’t be trusted!!!!!

16. Anon Chick

October 16, 2014 at 11:33 am

I don’t like either of these bishes. Both are wannabe Kenyas. Boring.

17. Chelly

October 16, 2014 at 11:40 am

Claudia will be picking her face off the ground at the reunion. She’s not witty and her comebacks are elementary. NeNe and Phaedra will demolish her. Talking about someone’s looks is so…weak. And Cynthia may be gorgeous, but I’d say she’s dumber than Porsha. At least Porsha had enough sense to marry someone with their own money and she actually has a real career now and not some imaginary modeling agency or production studio. Peter is out here right now spending what little is left of Cynthia’s money and she’s just sitting back and allowing it. Idiot.

18. Get Busy

October 16, 2014 at 11:45 am

Eh, these tweets and this shade didn’t do anything for me. I’m not impressed.

19. pleasestopit

October 16, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Is this what we have to look forward to this upcoming season? Thank goodness for The Walking Dead.

20. My 2 Cents

October 16, 2014 at 12:06 pm

See I ran and here thinking Claudia gave Phaedra a read and now I’m salty I was even pressed in the first place. This was lame! And no words for Cynthia’s phony tail.

• julyol1972

October 16, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Neither of those two idiots can come for Phaedra or Nene. All they got is some weak a-s Twitter courage.

21. SMH

October 16, 2014 at 12:27 pm

LOL. Claudia is just as delusional as Kenya. I can see why they are friends now.

• Anonymous

October 16, 2014 at 7:21 pm

lolololololol

22. And What?

October 16, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Cynthia and Claudia are letting Kenya’s little stans hype them up for a disaster. Neither one of them are about that life.

October 16, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Nene fans, when is your girl going to cut the check for the Detroit Public Schools Foundation? Lmao.

• julyol1972

October 16, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Just as soon as Miss Bath Salts actually puts hers in the Principal/Superintendent’s hands, and doesn’t pull another stunt. Since this is so much about HER after all.

24. Lana

October 16, 2014 at 6:14 pm

So Team Pretty is going to have to work on their reads because this is not going to cut it.

25. Mariah

October 16, 2014 at 7:02 pm

When did Cynthia get balls?

• Gabriella

October 16, 2014 at 7:28 pm

When she knew she was about to get kicked off the show and decided on being Kenya’s flunkie just to keep her place.

October 16, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Bye Cynthia.

27. Soul4Real

November 10, 2014 at 9:28 am

NEWSFLASH!! Beauty fade! Real Housewives Of Atlanta…should be called “Shark Tank” these “B” are back biting like some blood has been shed. Claudia, only been on the show for a second and already in some sh*t…sit your banana shape @, down somewhere! Cynthia…Peter is going to take you to the river and make you drink…you should have been in the new movie “Dumb and Dumber”, you would be “Dumbest”! Kenya…mirror, mirror on the wall who is the ugliest of them all? Claudia and Kenya, they have the same ugly attitude, beauty come from within and not on the outside, the reason neither one of you can get and hold a man, because of your ugly attitudes. Your ways are ugly and Kenya’s skin look like the moon…work from the inside out because when you’re ugly, expect ugly things. Serious talk!