Quantcast
Yandy Smith Reveals Wedding Details

Reality TV

Yandy Smith Reveals Wedding Details

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Mendeecees Harris’ fate may still be up in the air considering he has to head back to court soon, but in the meantime he’s planning a wedding with his fiancee Yandy Smith.

Yandy is also pregnant with baby number two, but she revealed hours ago that the couple may tie the knot on a beach very soon.

She posted the following to her Instagram account just hours ago:

yandy smith instagram

yandy smith instagram 2

Spotted at Fameolous

November 3, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Shouldn’t they hold off on planning the wedding until they’re sure he’s not going back to jail? IJS.

2. Chelly

November 3, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Beach weddings are the best and can be really affordable too.

November 3, 2014 at 6:59 pm

I tried to plan a wedding and gave up like the first month. We got married at the courthouse and I don’t regret it for one second. LOL.

• Jen Jen

November 3, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Girl as long as you are married to your best friend that’s all that matters! It’s not the wedding but the marriage.

• Queen

November 3, 2014 at 7:28 pm

I agree and I did. 🙂

4. julyol1972

November 3, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Why are some of the smartest professional women so freaking dumb when it comes to their personal life? Marrying Mendeecees put a 200lb lodestone around her neck that she really doesn’t need. I just can’t…!

• hm

November 4, 2014 at 7:31 am

she’s the only woman i know (well not really lol) who has had a successful relationship (well not really? lol) with a thug. lol

5. Gabriella

November 3, 2014 at 7:22 pm

Everything looks beautiful beyond that I really don’t have anything nice to say.

November 3, 2014 at 7:31 pm

But he’s going back to jail though.

7. Shayla

November 3, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I love beach weddings.

8. Laura

November 3, 2014 at 8:01 pm

She’s probably going to do the same thing I think I will do when it’s my time. But I’m just going to buy one of those beach packets and keep it simple/affordable.

9. ccny

November 4, 2014 at 12:10 pm

Ummm..shouldn’t they wait since another chick is preggers at the same damn time…ijs..