Chris Brown Puts Karrueche & Drake on Blast, Karrueche Vows to Not Take Him Back

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

The other day Chris Brown confirmed that his on and off romance with Karrueche Tran is once again over for now, and Karrueche hopped on Twitter and said he only slammed her during his recent performance because he was just upset she was the one who called it quits.

Karrueche also write the following on her Instagram account:

Once you find strength within yourself, it’s hard to allow any type of bs around you. I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That’s not love. And if that’s what you define as love then I don’t want it. Yes, I have not been so smart before in the past but I made a promise to be a better and stronger woman and I’m keeping that promise. If you can’t love me the right way, then don’t love me at all. Don’t be mad at me because I prefer to be happy. Keep love in your life folks. Not just love between people but love within your HEART, flowing in all aspects of your life. I promise life is so much better

Apparently Karrueche’s Instagram post didn’t sit well with Chris because in a now deleted Instagram post, he put her and Drake on blast:

chris brown spills all the tea

Karrueche didn’t respond to Chris’ Instagram accusations, but she did tell one of her followers that she is completely done with Chris this time (read tweets from top to bottom):

karrueche twitter

1. Ms. Jackson

December 7, 2014 at 1:59 pm

If Chris doesn’t sit his dirty d-ck a-s down somewhere. Now he was out here cheating with Rihanna for the whole world to see and now he wants to get mad if Karrueche entertained Drake? I can’t stand weak little boys like Chris. Cheating is ok for them to do, but the minute you cut up they want to act like victims. FOH.

2. Lay Lay

December 7, 2014 at 2:01 pm

Chris is such trash. Does he not understand that putting Kae on blast and dragging her at concerts is just confirmation of his abusive nature? He gets dumber by the second.

• Dez

December 7, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Well when your fans are ignorant and enable/defend your behavior, you stoping using your critical thinking skills.

December 7, 2014 at 2:04 pm

I don’t see the appeal of Chris Brown. He was cute when he was younger, but now he’s average and apparently hates women. His parents failed him.

4. Gabriella

December 7, 2014 at 2:06 pm

You don’t know if Chris is telling the truth or lashing out because he is a immature and impulsive little boy. I personally find it hard to believe him not saying that Kae is an angel but ain’t a doubt in my mind that if he found out she was messing with Drake he would have dropped her and blasted her when he first found out. This is the same man that blasted women easily for criticizing his relationship so you telling me he been knowing about this the whole time and never said nothing. Sorry I don’t believe it and if he is telling the truth he the fool that continued to be in a relationship with her. Sigh these two fools will be right back together in their dysfunctional relationship.

5. Peachy

December 7, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Umm so if Kae was so unsupportive, why did he tweet otherwise when his album came out? Chris isn’t fooling me. He’s trying to make this girl out to be a hoe just because he’s mad she was the one who left this time. And all he’s doing is showing everyone that the Rihanna thing was not some isolated incident. No, he’s really abusive to every woman he dates whether it’s physically or emotionally. If Kae was smart, she’d never talk to him again.

6. Im Sayin

December 7, 2014 at 2:10 pm

What in the????? This is very bad. It’s to the point now that they can’t ever get back together even if they wanted to. And I don’t believe the Drake thing at all. Chris really needs to grow up.

December 7, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Like any abuser, Chris likes to try to ruin women who leave him. He tried to do the same thing to Rihanna but it didn’t work because she’s a bigger star than he is. I remember him getting on Twitter and calling her a hoe and Meek Mill and Drake adding their two cents. He really does hate women.

8. Chelly

December 7, 2014 at 2:16 pm

He’s just mad she dumped him this time. He had no problem helping her career while she played her role as a doormat. But now her being an opportunist is a problem because she left right? Typical.

9. Troll

December 7, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Chris is a b-tch.

December 7, 2014 at 2:26 pm

I don’t know if Chris is telling the truth or not because he says things out of spite all the time about Rihanna and Karruche but what is clear is that he has not done a thing to become a better person. You don’t handle breakups this way. It’s like he wants to punish her for leaving him. His therapy is not working.

11. Get Busy

December 7, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I hope Rihanna stays far away from this douche. Karrueche may be a weak, gold digging doormat but she didn’t deserve all of this.

12. Fashionista

December 7, 2014 at 2:36 pm

Drake loves to torture Chris. LOL.

13. Soul4Real

December 7, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Chris Brown is a narcissistic boy with Peter Pan Syndrome…most “N” hate women because they associate them with their mother. When a person has Peter Pan Syndrome…they grow in numbers but not in the mind. Any girl or woman mess with them have some issues also…Chris is a sick “BOY”! Chris, should have a sign on his head that read “MESS WITH AT YOUR OWN RISK”!

14. julyol1972

December 7, 2014 at 2:55 pm

And this is why I can’t with Chris Brown. His hatred of women is plain to see, and I will never understand how some of his biggest supporters are women who constantly excuse his behavior.

• Realness

December 7, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Young women who don’t know any better support him. Someone on here said Chris’ parents failed him, but the parents of his female friends failed them much more.

• julyol1972

December 7, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Real talk.

• Realness

December 7, 2014 at 7:34 pm

That should be *fans*. This iPhone can be a bit on the annoying side.

15. Ratchet Queen

December 7, 2014 at 2:58 pm

It was all good a week ago.

16. Yeah I Said It!

December 7, 2014 at 3:33 pm

But Chris is the supreme THOT. I don’t think there’s anything Karrueche can do to out whore him.

December 7, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Yeah, I don’t like Chris anymore. I can no longer ignore his obvious hate for women.

18. Lurking

December 7, 2014 at 4:25 pm

These men better hide their girlfriends, side chicks and ex boos from Drake because he’s ruthless.

19. CiCi

December 7, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Yeah they need to stay broken up this time. LOL.

20. Anon Chick

December 7, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Dead at Chris acting like 4 months in prison is like a serving a 20 year bid.

21. Team Breezy

December 7, 2014 at 6:10 pm

I can’t defend him anymore.

• Navy

December 7, 2014 at 7:35 pm

I’m glad you came to that realization.

December 7, 2014 at 8:28 pm

You reap what you sow. Chris is digging himself a ditch and he doesn’t even know it.

23. Seriously?

December 7, 2014 at 8:34 pm

This is what little boys do. I don’t ever what to hear Chris refer to himself as man ever again.

24. ANONYMOUS

December 7, 2014 at 11:56 pm

This is why she should have left at the first sign of disrespect.