Chris Brown Regrets Dragging Karrueche, Drake's Camp Responds to Accusations

Chris Brown Regrets Dragging Karrueche, Drake’s Camp Responds to Accusations

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

The other day Chris Brown hopped on Twitter and accused now ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran of flying to Toronto behind his back to go on secret dates with Drake, and Chris even claimed Karrueche agreed to invite other people to their bedroom.

However, the R&B singer now regrets the social media tirade and he posted an apology to his account hours ago:

chris brown apology edit

chris brown apology 2

In related news, Drake’s camp is denying he had anything sexual going on with Karrueche. TMZ writes:

Sources connected with Drake say there’s NO truth to the dating allegation … he says Karrueche isn’t even his type. As one source puts it, “Drake’s an a*s man. Think about it, all the strippers he gets with … the first out of his type was Rihanna.”

Drake acknowledges he hung out with Karrueche in Toronto … but only because she was friends with a girl who he was hooking up with.

1. FeFe

December 8, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Chris can go somewhere with this WEAK apology. So what will his excuse be when he’s in his 30s? That he’s still young and dumb? Please.

2. Valerie

December 8, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Don’t fall for it Karrueche.

• SMH

December 8, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Oh she will.

• Get Busy

December 8, 2014 at 12:23 pm

It’s how she’s built.

3. julyol1972

December 8, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Enough of these two a-sholes. We all know all her talk about being a “strong woman” don’t mean squat, since she’ll be back up under his a-s in a hot minute. Ugh!

I never thought they’d be two bigger media whores than Kim and Kanye…I was dead wrong!

4. Gabriella

December 8, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Oh please Chris can take this apology and shove it up his a-s. It’s lame and it’s full of excuses. As I suspected he was probably lying on Kae and now he looking extra stupid because some people who worked at the jail he was at are blasting him saying Kae was up there all the time. He is such a pathetic soul smh.

December 8, 2014 at 12:04 pm

And like a true abuser, he apologizes and does nothing to change or become a better person. He just keeps the cycle going.

December 8, 2014 at 12:06 pm

I’m not impressed by this apology. And I don’t think Karrueche slept with Drake. Chris gets angry and will try his hardest to destroy people only to apologize for it later.

7. Madison

December 8, 2014 at 12:09 pm

He really is bipolar. And in my opinion, he’s not worth the stress it requires to be with him. I couldn’t do it.

8. v

December 8, 2014 at 12:12 pm

This boy needs a special type of help.

December 8, 2014 at 12:23 pm

I’m trying to understand why Chris still has female fans.

10. Soul4Real

December 8, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Chris, go and get you some “HELP”!! Never mind the apology!

11. My 2 Cents

December 8, 2014 at 12:41 pm

He says he doesn’t care about his image but I’m sure he only apologized because a lot of people were calling him out for how foul he did Karrueche.

12. Babygirl

December 8, 2014 at 12:51 pm

It’s a little too late for apologies. he totally threw Kae under a bus and embarrassed her. Even if they get back together now, everyone will remember how he did her.

13. Alicia

December 8, 2014 at 1:42 pm

I wonder how Chris would feel if a man treated his mother the way he treats women. I’m sure he wouldn’t appreciate it very much. I can’t believe I used to be a fan.

• julyol1972

December 8, 2014 at 1:59 pm

But that’s the problem, his Mom was physically abused right in front of him when he was growing up. Thats why I would never mess with Chris, hes seen first hand the ramifications of abuse on his mother and his life, yet still continues to perpetrate it.

14. Heather B.

December 8, 2014 at 2:07 pm

But this apology won’t stop Chris’ fans from dragging Karrueche like they have been for the last 48 hours.

15. Rachel

December 8, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Chris isn’t apologizing because he thinks he was wrong, he’s apologizing because he’s still trying to manipulate that girl. He thought he could shame her into coming back to him, but now that it didn’t work, he’s hoping an apology will bring her back. It’s not genuine at all.

16. Dominique

December 8, 2014 at 4:16 pm

If Chris doesn’t sit his dumb a-s down somewhere.

17. Honey

December 8, 2014 at 5:12 pm

With all the attention Chris gets for his BS, you would think he could still go platinum in 2014. But nah.

18. The Truth

December 8, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Everyone in this situation has some growing up to do, Chris more so than everyone else.

December 8, 2014 at 6:17 pm

If I was K, I would delete my Twitter and IG accounts, and get a new number. Chris ain’t sh-t.