Drake Responds to Chris Brown & Diddy Drama?

Drake Responds to Chris Brown & Diddy Drama?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Drake has had a crazy few days since he got called out on Instagram by Chris Brown (Chris claims Drake and Karrueche went on a date behind his back while they were dating) and reports also suggest Diddy punched him in the face three times outside of a Miami club after they argued over a song.

While Drake is known for getting even on social media, his alleged response to both is tame considering his past Instagram activities.

Drake posted the following hours ago:

drake instagram

Fun fact, sources are claiming Drake and Diddy actually fought over Drake’s hit “0 to 100.” Apparently Diddy was offered the song first, but because he sat on it too long it was eventually passed on to Drake who now received a couple of Grammy nominations for it.

1. Lay Lay

December 10, 2014 at 5:23 pm

I see he’s hiding that shoulder tho. *sips tea*

2. Peachy

December 10, 2014 at 5:30 pm

I really thought he’d be more messy than this. Interesting.

December 10, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Knowing Drake he will probably throw some weak shade by liking a few of Cassie’s pictures on Instagram.

4. Nessa

December 10, 2014 at 5:40 pm

I swear the stuff that happens in the business is juicier than a soap opera.

5. Gabriella

December 10, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Drake know he stay in some mess.

December 10, 2014 at 5:58 pm

dont get your a-s whooped again Drake

• Anonymous

December 10, 2014 at 8:06 pm

Diddy ain’t whoop sh-t. They were out there windmilling and Drake slipped and hurt his shoulder from exhaustion.

7. julyol1972

December 10, 2014 at 6:51 pm

Is it just me or are the “men” nowadays messy as hell? All this drama, clapping back, getting all emotional and deep in their feelings…Jesus!

• Yeah I Said It!

December 10, 2014 at 7:38 pm

No, it’s not just you. That’s really how it is now. It’s entertaining and sad at the same time.

8. llawrence

December 10, 2014 at 7:16 pm

What did Diddy think was going to happen if someone gives you something your not that important to just sit on it and use it when you get ready, lasted I checked Diddy ain’t had a hit in a long time his ass should have got in the studio and put in work, now he’s mad cause somebody else ran with it. Keep doing what you was doing Diddy that caused your ass to not record this song. I bet next time his a-s will do the right thing and stop trying to be MR.IMPORTANT. Congrats Drake.( yea I said it.)

9. Barbee

December 10, 2014 at 7:44 pm

I agree @llawrence, I mean Diddy can’t really be mad that Drake got the song when he did nothing but sit on it. And it wouldn’t have been as successful if it was Diddy’s song anyway. Drake knows how to make hits. Diddy cooled out a long time ago.

10. Dominique

December 10, 2014 at 8:27 pm

I still can’t believe they “fought”.

11. treasure8430

December 10, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Wait this bullshyt is ova a song??? I thought Drake was stealing some1’s else tired left ovas. Anyway, Diddy needs to get out of his feelings. #1 Drake don’t owe him shyt. #2 Diddy ain’t hot when it comes to his solo career and #3 he is too old to b out here like this Tryna make records Diddy boppin….just produce, continue to put mofos on and hop in and out of French’s songs and vids…..call it a day

12. Hater

December 10, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Hmm it looks like he’s wearing a sling. I guess him hurting his shoulder was true.

13. Angie

December 11, 2014 at 10:38 am

He told no lies. Say what you want about Drake, his music is fire. He stays on the radio. Diddy’s last single fizzled out. I heard “I Want the Love” for a good month. BTW, Diddy should not talk about taking people’s music. He is the sample King. Wiz Khalifa even stated in an interview that he did the remix of “We Dem Boys” and didn’t ask for his permission until after the fact. Just saying.