Quantcast
K Michelle Breaks Down over Idris Elba

K Michelle Breaks Down over Idris Elba

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

K Michelle is busy doing plenty of interviews to promote her new album “AWBAH,” and the bulk of interviews have been about her former romance with actor Idris Elba.

Recently, the reality star and R&B singer even broke down in the middle of her interview on the “Russ Parr Morning Show.”

She says:

“My thing is I feel like I protected you [Elba] for so long. There are my emotions that I deserve. I have to protect myself, and I have to deal with my emotions. I love him and always will.

“It’s not a hate thing. We don’t hate each other. It’s the timing. It’s a timing thing, you know?

“We keep certain things with us. It’s still private. ut he knows with my music, I’m like a Black Taylor Swift. I’m going to write about you, and I’m going to talk about you. He really has no choice.”

Check out the audio below. K breaks down in tears at the 9:00 mark.

December 18, 2014 at 11:59 am

Girl let it go. Please.

• Pat

December 18, 2014 at 12:08 pm

LOL. Yeah it’s starting to get a little bit redundant. But I mean this is Idris we’re talking about.

2. Ms. Jackson

December 18, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Idris must have that good good.

3. julyol1972

December 18, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Girl, stop with the foolishness! This was a hook-up, pure and simple. He wanted to hit it, you let him hit it, he moved on. LET.IT.GO!!!! If he’d wanted to claim you, and that lil fling, he would’ve.

4. Tea

December 18, 2014 at 12:15 pm

I’m just confused by the timeline of events. She was with Idris for 8 months but she’s always been messing around with NBA players, right? When did she have time for just Idris? I just don’t think she ever had anything serious with Idris.

• Gabriella

December 18, 2014 at 1:58 pm

That’s what I’m trying to figure out in the last 6 months she has talked about Bobby Maze, she admitted to still sleeping with Lance and now Idris. She needs to give her hot pocket a rest for heavens sake smh.

December 18, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Her album is good but I think talking about Idris in every interview may be overkill.

6. D. Val

December 18, 2014 at 12:31 pm

It now appears that she’s using this to promote the album but the redundancy of it in interviews is making it hard to support her. We get it. You had feelings for him, got hurt, and wrote about it. Shut up already. If I was his girl this would start to create major conflict. Don’t say you walked away out of respect but then continue to talk about the fling in detail. She should stop while she’s ahead.

7. Angie

December 18, 2014 at 12:37 pm

It wasn’t “timing” you were sleeping with him while he was engaged with a child on the way. That is way Idris has remained mum on the entire fling. Eight months laying up with somebody is not a relationship. Idris chose his family. Plain and simple.

8. Hater

December 18, 2014 at 1:48 pm

She’s getting on my nerves. This has become nothing but another gimmick for her album.

December 18, 2014 at 3:17 pm

K I’ma let you be great but I think your crazy a-s is lying. I don’t think y’all were ever in a relationship. He smashed and kept it moving. But I’ll let you have your moment.

10. Troll

December 18, 2014 at 4:30 pm

How many interviews does she need to do about a taken man who didn’t see her as more than a side piece?

11. Moe