Tamar Braxton Claps Back at Plastic Surgery Accusations

Tamar Braxton Claps Back at Plastic Surgery Accusations

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singer Tamar Braxton has always been very vocal on her social media accounts when it comes to constant criticism, and she absolutely loathes when people make fun of her looks.

But nothing gets under Tamar’s skin more than people who believe she’s had lots of work done to her face.

Recently Tamar responded to the accusations and she claims she’s never had any plastic surgery done.

She posted the following to Instagram and writes in the caption:

tamar braxton plastic surgery

I mean same face tho…. Where is the plastic surgery!! Just 15 years boo! #sheageslikehermama #wintersloversland TRUST me if u wasn’t scared of surgery I would change a few things that bother me however I will embrace myself flaws and all!! You should too #loveyouenough #changthat

1. Peachy

December 21, 2014 at 6:59 pm

The fact that she keeps responding to everything lets me know she’s pressed. She has all those jobs and can’t help but respond to everything negative said about her. Do better Tay.

December 21, 2014 at 7:02 pm

I don’t understand why she keeps responding. People will still have something to say. Welcome to fame.

3. My 2 Cents

December 21, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Girl sit. The things she gets worked up about.

December 21, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Lies. You can tell she got work done. All of the Braxton girls did. Don’t be ashamed.

5. Gabriella

December 21, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Girl bye she had some work done it’s so obvious like be for real. Just look at her first album cover she looks nothing like that anymore.

6. Queen Tamar Wins Again

December 21, 2014 at 7:09 pm

She showed receipts and now y’all are mad. LOL!! Happy Sunday haters.

• llawrence

December 22, 2014 at 12:11 am

You need to look at her first album cover and pictures of her singing back up with Toni and you can tell she go work done. She even said in an interview that she got her nose done. She needs to just stop talking cause now she is just lying. And on her show she let everyone see her get injections in her checks. This girl is so fake.

7. Chelly

December 21, 2014 at 7:11 pm

She looks like the cat lady. I am positive she got some work done. But it doesn’t really matter. Her personality is uglier than her face will ever be.

December 21, 2014 at 8:04 pm

I think she just wears a lot of makeup. The way they do makeup now it can look like someone got some work but they really didn’t.

9. Tyra

December 21, 2014 at 9:59 pm

She has said she had surgery before please rewind first season of BFV when she says it cost to look like this. Girl bye everybody knows Tamar is hella insecure.

December 21, 2014 at 9:59 pm

lmao whatever

11. Angie

December 22, 2014 at 2:07 pm

This is why Vince made her get off social media. She was on insta gram punishment lol

12. Leon Forrester

February 2, 2016 at 5:43 pm

she is beautiful whether she did receive plastic surgery or not.