Karrueche Talks Marrying & Having Babies with Chris Brown

Karrueche Talks Marrying & Having Babies with Chris Brown

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Chris Brown made it clear in a recent interview he isn’t really sold on the concept of marriage in this day and age, but he’s perfectly ok with having kids with his on and off again girlfriend Karrueche Tran.

Karrueche seems to be open to tying the knot with the singer and having children though.

When asked if she wants to marry and have kids with Chris, she tells Hip Hollywood:

“Yeah, I mean you know we’re crazy … but eventually down the line if things go right, if he acts right, yeah! I care about him, I love him. Why not?”

Check out the video below:

1. Smoochie Redrum

February 26, 2015 at 2:24 pm

*raised brow* Moving along…

2. CiCi

February 26, 2015 at 2:27 pm

If he acts right? LOL. Like that will ever happen. But I’m sure she’ll marry him anyway.

• Anonymous

February 26, 2015 at 7:48 pm

true

3. julyol1972

February 26, 2015 at 2:31 pm

And this is why I use her as an example of what not do with my 17 year old daughter.

• Dominique

February 26, 2015 at 2:44 pm

As you should. I wouldn’t want my daughter to be anything like this chick.

• MissMa_ri

February 26, 2015 at 3:08 pm

I do the same! I use their relationship to teach my daughter what NOT to accept from a man.

• Yeah I Said It!

February 26, 2015 at 4:17 pm

I didn’t know you were a mom. Dope. I love it when y’all do drop a little tea on yourselves. LOL. Anyway, Kae is someone even grown women can learn from. She’s a mess and that is why every grown woman needs to learn how to get out here and get her own. If not, you have to deal with the Chris Browns of the world. Dating someone for a lifestyle is so outdated.

• Anonymous

February 26, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Preach.

• julyol1972

February 26, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Haha! I spilled some tea, and dated myself in the process too. Lol! Being a parent is the hardest job in the world, and the Karrueche Trans of the world, willing to sell their souls for some threesomes, and a little fame, don’t make it any easier.

4. Chelly

February 26, 2015 at 2:31 pm

Such a pathetic young woman.

5. Fashionista

February 26, 2015 at 2:35 pm

I’m sure she is just counting down the days until she can have Chris by the balls for life (marriage/babies).

6. Get Busy

February 26, 2015 at 2:41 pm

She will not turn him down if he ever proposes whether he acts right or not. Her whole plan has been to get something out of this that will keep her in the lifestyle for many years. She can do that by having his kids and by marrying him if she can convince him not to demand a prenup.

February 26, 2015 at 2:55 pm

All she sees is signs

8. Helen

February 26, 2015 at 3:05 pm

If she was smart and had dome self respect she would be using his connections to form her own right now so she can cut her ties with him and still have some sort of career to fall back on to take care of herself.

9. MissMa_ri

February 26, 2015 at 3:10 pm

It would be interesting to hear what her mom thinks of this toxic relationship.

• My Fave Ends Careers

February 26, 2015 at 11:42 pm

I think her mom approves and taught Karrueche to be an opportunist/gold digger. She had to learn it from somewhere, right? Plus her family seems to like Chris and all the attention she gets.

February 26, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Bird behavior.

11. Bro

February 26, 2015 at 4:18 pm

LMAO! She’s like a walking, talking joke at this point. Did she forget that just 3 days ago he was talking about how he wanted to impregnate her AND Rih at the same time. What about the part where he said he doesn’t want to get married so he doesn’t have to give up half of his mone (which a prenup could solve in an instant)? I’m no fan of hers, but I didn’t believe she was this stupid. Pray for the children smh

12. Gloria

February 26, 2015 at 11:25 pm

This girl is such a loser. No one in their right mind would want to marry let alone have kids with Chris Brown.

13. Bee

February 28, 2015 at 4:18 am

“You know we’re crazy”? Why the hell do people think it’s cute to be crazy? I just don’t get it.