Amber Rose Talks Khloe Kardashian Beef & Kanye's Hurtful Comments

Amber Rose Talks Khloe Kardashian Beef & Kanye’s Hurtful Comments

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Amber Rose took on Khloe Kardashian and the clan on Twitter after Khloe tried to come for her over comments she made about Tyga and Kylie Jenner’s relationship, but now Muva Rose is opening up about the aftermath, and just where she stands today on all the recent drama.

On her Twitter beef with Khloe, Amber tells Entertainment Tonight:

“I don’t hate Khloe. I don’t hate her.

“I could have totally minded my own business when it came to her sister. But, me being a dancer at such a young age, dealing with older men gave me the humility and knowledge to speak on such a subject. [But] I can understand why it came across the wrong way to her. I get it. But, that’s a phone call she could have had with me.

“[Khloe] didn’t have to tweet 11 times and try to humiliate me when, the only reason why these girls have careers is because their older sister had a little fun on tape. Let’s be realistic.”

On Kanye telling the Breakfast Club crew Amber is so slutty Kim forced him to take 30 showers before they could start dating, she says:

“We were happy when we were together! And now all of a sudden, I’m getting slut-shamed because we’re not together anymore and it’s not fair.”

On being called a tramp:

“I deal with it every day. I deal with it via social media. People out on the street. They don’t quite understand why I post what I post and how I speak on social media. I’m sick of it and I’m here for my girls and we’re gonna do the Amber Rose Slut Walk this summer and it’s gonna be awesome.”

Check out the video below:

March 17, 2015 at 4:09 pm

I wish she would have dragged those plastic hoes again. I needed another good laugh.

• Troll

March 17, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Me too. She’s one of the only people who stood up to those hoes. Don’t back down now. Finish the job.

• Ratchet Queen

March 17, 2015 at 4:22 pm

I’m #DEAD @ finish the job.

• Peachy

March 17, 2015 at 4:33 pm

No, she’s doing the right thing. Amber is trying to build her brand. She can’t be out here dragging women for being slutty when she’s preaching against slut shaming. Nick hipped her to the game and she’s playing it smart.

• Tea

March 17, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Agreed. She already dragged them. She got the message across so time to move on.

2. Helen

March 17, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Amber is playing the game. The Kardashians gave her an opportunity for exposure and she took it and ran away with it.

• Gabriella

March 17, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Exactly.

3. Im Sayin

March 17, 2015 at 4:12 pm

All she’s doing is proving Khloe right. She is still talking about them. Is she obsessed?

• Yeah I Said It!

March 17, 2015 at 4:29 pm

You stan for Kim Kardashian, correct? Kim’s obsession is fame. So she will sleep with and even marry any man who can extend her 15 minutes. She takes off her clothes every time the blogs forget about her, and her whole family creates fake drama just so people can watch their show, which also keeps them “famous.” Now, considering all of that, I think it’s odd you’re talking about anyone being obsessed. Amber is just playing the same game that family has played for years. She’s using them for relevance and securing money making projects. What’s the problem?

• julyol1972

March 17, 2015 at 4:51 pm

OT Yeah I Said It: What do you think about the $2.1 mil mansion that Nene just bought in Georgia?

• Yeah I Said It!

March 17, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Girl I had to bloop it out. Now what will Kenya and the rest of those haters say now? I just pray UB puts it up so I can see Kenya’s stans have a meltdown.

• julyol1972

March 17, 2015 at 8:21 pm

You not lying! Kenya’s stans have lost their got damn minds! That thread is 54 comments strong, and it’s only been up for like a hour.

4. Ms. Jackson

March 17, 2015 at 4:17 pm

She should have stopped talking after the slut walk thing. Why the f-ck would she ever want to sit down with those damn thots and talk out a damn thing? Sh-t they don’t even like Amber. Especially Kim. F-ck em.

5. Twirl

March 17, 2015 at 4:23 pm

She’s taking a page out of Keny’s playbook and killing them with kindness.

6. O-La

March 17, 2015 at 4:57 pm

I guess she’s serious about this slut walk. This could be a good look for her.

March 17, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Khlogre should have kept her mouth shut and her big a-s off Twitter because now she’s made Amber just as relevant as they are. Big mistake. You don’t help your enemy.

March 17, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Well we wouldn’t want Khloe to find her and gobble her up like the monster she is, so well played Amber.

9. Tea

March 17, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Amber is really doing a good job shaping up her image. I hope her book does well.

10. CiCi

March 17, 2015 at 8:18 pm

She keeps outsmarting them. I love it.

11. Lauren

March 17, 2015 at 10:14 pm

I hope her Slut Walk is a success.