Quantcast
Listen: Rihanna Releases 'B*tch Better Have My Money'

Urban Belle Magazine

Movies

Listen: Rihanna Releases ‘B*tch Better Have My Money’

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Rihanna’s fans have been counting down the days until the pop star releases her eighth studio album, and her first single “FourFiveSeconds” has made quite the splash on the charts. With the first single’s success, Rihanna decided to go ahead and release her follow-up single.

Hours ago, Rihanna released “B*tch Better Have My Money,” and in the track she’s gone back to her club banger ways.

Check out the track below and let us know if you’re feeling it.

March 26, 2015 at 3:21 pm

This is terrible but all her UB stans will run on here and say it’s good. Same old, same old.

• Navy

March 26, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Why are you so obsessed with us?

• Get Busy

March 26, 2015 at 3:28 pm

Do you dream about us at night too? #WeRunYourLife #PoorDat

• Anonymous

March 26, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Deflection. But it’s what I expected. I didn’t expect the Navy to get on here and be honest about the song.

• Get Busy

March 26, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Music is subjective. What you don’t like, others will. I love the song and her album will do well. Now are we done here?

March 26, 2015 at 3:23 pm

I’m not feeling this one.

3. Navy

March 26, 2015 at 3:24 pm

This will be a Summer smash easily.

4. Shut Up

March 26, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Alright Rih stans y’all can come for me if need be but this ain’t good. As soon as I heard Kanye was producing this album I got concerned. He hit a major slump with his own music and now he’s f-cking Rih’s album all the way up. These first two singles aren’t cutting it.

5. Im Sayin

March 26, 2015 at 3:28 pm

It’s cool. It isn’t as catchy as Pour It Up but it could grow on me.

6. Chelly

March 26, 2015 at 3:30 pm

I knew I wasn’t going to like this when I heard the name. Oh well. Maybe her third single will be up my alley.

7. Gabriella

March 26, 2015 at 3:31 pm

I’m not feeling this at all.

8. Nicole

March 26, 2015 at 3:32 pm

She needs to release that joint the NBA has been playing in commercials. Now that is going to be a hit. I’ll bop to this though while I prep for the club and work out like I do 7/11.

9. Seriously?

March 26, 2015 at 3:33 pm

It’s official. I’m worried about this era. Rihanna usually delivers but this time it’s been too many misses. I blame Kanye for all of this.

10. Old School

March 26, 2015 at 3:34 pm

I’m sure the kids will eat this up. I’m not particularly fond of it though. But this isn’t my kind of music anyway.

11. My 2 Cents

March 26, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Chile…now I love me some Rih but this was disappointing.

12. Music Lover

March 26, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Rated R will always be her best album and she will never be able to top it. I still listen to it. But I won’t knock her for this. This is the kind of music you hear all day on the urban stations now. That is why I don’t listen to the radio anymore.

13. Ratchet Queen

March 26, 2015 at 3:40 pm

I like it. *twerks*

14. Heather B.

March 26, 2015 at 3:44 pm

I have to admit I’m a little surprised about this single. She just said in an interview that she was going for more timeless music this time around. Her first single achieved this but this is a step back. It’s ok to have some fun music on your album but this does go against what she said she wanted to do. It’s just the second single so I guess I’ll just have to see how it all pans out.

March 26, 2015 at 3:45 pm

I didn’t like this or FFS. I feel guilty because I love her. I hope I love the third single.

16. Tea

March 26, 2015 at 3:51 pm

It’s not bad but it isn’t really an instant hit either.

March 26, 2015 at 4:12 pm

*slowly backs away*

18. CiCi

March 26, 2015 at 4:30 pm

I’m seeing so many mixed reactions about this song. I don’t think it’s bad. It has potential especially with young people. This sound is in right now.

19. Kimberly

March 26, 2015 at 5:35 pm

She’s not going to flop because her fans are loyal but I’m not really feeling this era so far. It’s early though so I’m still hopeful.

20. Jasmine

March 26, 2015 at 5:51 pm

It’s just ok.

21. D. Val

March 26, 2015 at 9:02 pm

Well, I like it. Power 105 has been playing it pretty much all day and it got me through my road rage lol. So, I’m here for it.

March 27, 2015 at 12:13 am

y’all crazy this song is fire

23. Angie

March 27, 2015 at 11:13 am

This song doesn’t have much substance but it does it’s job. It’s a club banger. I didn’t like 7/11 when it came out but after hearing it enough times it grows on you. I’m sure we’ll be muttering the chorus to ourselves eventually. Anyway, I’m on an FKA Twigs kick, can’t wait for her to realease EP3. Now that’s good music with crazy beats and substance that FKA producers and writes herself.

24. Meg