Watch: Kandi & Phaedra Get Emotional

Reality TV

Watch: Kandi & Phaedra Get Emotional

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks’ friendship is in jeopardy because Phaedra feels like Kandi hasn’t been supportive enough through her ordeal with Apollo, but Kandi says her own play falling apart made it tough to focus on Phaedra.

In a preview of tonight’s episode, the besties come together to discuss their troubled friendship, and that’s when Phaedra realizes that Kandi’s reasoning for not being very supportive make it hard for her to keep labeling Kandi as a real friend.

Check out the video below:

1. Im Sayin

March 15, 2015 at 4:14 pm

I always said that these two were the only ones who have a real friendship on RHOA. It’s so sad to see them growing apart now.

• Twirl

March 15, 2015 at 5:41 pm

i disagree. I think Phaedra is loyal to no one but herself. Look how quickly she clicked up with Nene and Nene dogged Kandi out many times.

March 15, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Kandi’s excuse was very weak.

• 404

March 15, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Very.

3. Peachy

March 15, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Kandi was being selfish and it cost her a friendship.

4. Gabriella

March 15, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Kandi is full of it if somebody is your real friend no matter what I’m going through I’m going to be there for them. It’s such a weak excuse when people say they have they own problems well damn who doesn’t that’s not suppose to stop you from being a friend. But she has no problem riding for Toya and her dead beat a-s husband and Rasheeda and wack a-s Kirk. Bye Kandi she was never truly Phaedra’s friend and this proves it.

March 15, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Kandi just showing her true colors.

6. Helen

March 15, 2015 at 4:48 pm

I think there is more to it. I feel like Kandi really started to pull away with Phaedra when she got cool with Nene. Kandi will evener admit it but I think she really can’t stand Nene and she’s mad Phaedra is so buddy, buddy with her now.

• Twirl

March 15, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Exactly and can you blame her?

• Pleasestopit...

March 15, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Yes we can. She wanted to play neutral when it came to Kenya and Phaedra, so she should give Phaedra that same courtesy. Funny how she can tolerate Kenya (who consistently tried to embed herself in Phaedras marriage) but she’s mad about Nene. Kandi is probably mad Nene made up with Kim (who took Kandis money).

March 15, 2015 at 7:39 pm

I can’t stand Phaedra. She’s just so fake and calculated to me.