Entertainment

Karrueche Tran Reveals if Reality TV is in Her Future + Where She Stands with Chris Brown

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Karrueche Tran is continuing her rounds of interviews since splitting with Chris Brown amid him learning he has a daughter, and now she’s opening up about where she stands with the singer currently and her plans for the future.

When asked if she wants to eventually get back with Chris, she tells KIIS FM:

“No, not any time soon, not right now. There’s just so much going on and right now I just want to focus on myself and just keep pushing forward so right now letting him be him and do him and I’m just going to do me.

“I think it’s just best that way.”

Karrueche also says she wants to focus on her acting career, and she’s against doing a tell-all or reality shows in the future:

“Reality is just not my thing, I don’t want people prying into my life even more than they are now.”

1. julyol1972

April 11, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Even after everything that crazy MF did to her, she still talking about she’s not getting back with him right now? As opposed to tomorrow, or next week? Really Kae?

“What’s the point of doing that, there’s no need to exploit certain areas of my life or anything and that’s just negative energy and I’m not trying to bring that into my zone.” As you exploit your life on tv and in print for anyone who will listen. #B-tch bye!!!!!

April 11, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Attention whore.

• Fashionista

April 11, 2015 at 2:18 pm

It’s so blatant now. LOL.

3. Dominique

April 11, 2015 at 2:00 pm

So basically she plans to go back to him eventually. She’s so weak.

4. Gabriella

April 11, 2015 at 2:02 pm

She is going back to him it’s so obvious. Little Ms. no self worth go right back crawling to that douche bag.

April 11, 2015 at 2:05 pm

In so many words, she just confirmed she plans to get back together with him. But she wants to soak up all the publicity she can get from this baby and breakup first. She’s just as crooked as her fake manager.

6. My Fave Ends Careers

April 11, 2015 at 2:12 pm

She will absolutely do a reality show once the Chris train finally stops running. Believe that.

• Gloria

April 11, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Exactly. She ain’t fooling me.

April 11, 2015 at 2:23 pm

She was with him for this right here…attention, interviews and the undeserved fame. Of course she’s going back. That’s all she ever wanted to begin with.

8. Get Busy

April 11, 2015 at 2:31 pm

But we already knew this though.

April 11, 2015 at 2:36 pm

She don’t love ha self.

10. Lauren

April 11, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Well duh. LOL.

11. Seriously?

April 11, 2015 at 2:47 pm

She’s pathetic.

12. D. Val

April 11, 2015 at 3:14 pm

I can’t stand when people give interviews about what they don’t want/need in their lives when all they’re doing is adding fuel to the fire. If you don’t want people in your business, stop talking about it! It doesn’t matter how much or how little you tell. She doesn’t have a solid enough career/reputation for anybody to focus on anything other than her relationship with Chris and I don’t think she has realized that yet. Instead of doing interviews about when you’ll get back with him, talk about the next project you’re working or what’s in the works. Damn. She can’t even play the role of an attention-whore without messing that up.

13. Navy

April 11, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Doormat. And she always will be as long as Chris still has money and people are checking for him.

14. Anon Chick

April 11, 2015 at 4:27 pm

It’s just a matter of time. Maybe they will be back in their tragic relationship by the summer.

April 11, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Anything to keep her “fame” going I guess.

April 11, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Amber looks chubby here. I guess she forget to Photoshop this time.

17. Lizzie

April 11, 2015 at 6:28 pm

The irony in Amber, Karrueche and Christina kicking it. All of them have some doormat tendencies.

18. Rachel

April 11, 2015 at 6:36 pm

Welp I guess her search for another baller didn’t quite work out. If it did, she would have moved on for real already.

19. Leslie

April 11, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Idiot.

20. Monae

April 12, 2015 at 1:36 am

who says chris even wants her back? the fact that she’s gotten one damn interview let alone others is ridiculous… and she’s not doing a reality show because no one cares about her boring a-s life… every blog, magazine, media outlet that is giving her any type of attention ought to be ashamed… no matter how hard she tries she’s not going to achieve stardom and true fame off of being a dummy in her relationship…