Quantcast
Chris Brown Claps Back at Baby Mama & Her Mother

Chris Brown Claps Back at Baby Mama & Her Mother

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singer Chris Brown’s life has changed drastically since he learned he’s a father, and even though he’s loving spending time with his daughter Royalty, things haven’t been as positive when it comes to dealing with his baby mama Nia and her boyfriend.

In fact, things have gotten so messy that Chris decided to take it to court, and he’s hoping a judge will shut down Nia’s demand of $15,000 a month in child support payments.

Nia’s mom isn’t happy about the move and she expressed such on Instagram, prompting Chris to respond (screenshot obtained by Baller Alert):

chris brown vs nia mom

Moments later, Nia responded with the following (screenshot obtained by Baller Alert):

nia vs chris

1. :l

July 3, 2015 at 1:23 pm

that’s what these Ns get from always down talkin blk vag from whence they came. i hope they keep catching hell. and sistas yall need to stop caping for these Ns who dang sure spit on you every chance they get.

2. Peachy

July 3, 2015 at 1:25 pm

I’m surprised he didn’t drag them. This is the most I’ve ever seen him hold back. To be honest, I kind of wish he would go in on Nia. She’s a hot mess and very entitled.

3. Im Sayin

July 3, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Nia needs to get off Instagram and go find a good attorney because she’s going to need one.

4. Cory

July 3, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Im actually with Christopher on this one.

July 3, 2015 at 1:28 pm

Oh I get it now. He’s going to file for joint custody so he won’t get raped in child support payments. Kind of like how Ludacris got primary custody so he doesn’t have to pay a dime. Very smart.

6. Fashionista

July 3, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Nia’s mom sounds like such a gold digger. They really think Chris needs to pay $15000 a month so THEY can live the good life. What a bunch of losers.

7. Ms. Jackson

July 3, 2015 at 1:33 pm

A bird gave birth to another bird. Nia’s mom ain’t sh-t.

• Pat

July 3, 2015 at 4:33 pm

This

8. Yeah I Said It!

July 3, 2015 at 1:34 pm

They were never married and for a long time Nia had no idea who Royalty’s father was. She does not deserve that much money a month. She needs to get a job and stop being ridiculous. And I bet her unemployed boyfriend is just sitting back and pulling the strings. This is really about him. He wants Chris to fund his lifestyle. He needs to get a job.

9. RihYonce Minaj

July 3, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Chris is right. Babies are expensive but no baby needs 4k a week. And I dont like Chris but Jesus himself could not tell me that Chris isn’t financially supporting that little girl. So baby mama needs to stop. It is so blatantly obvious that this chick is a gold digging ho. You mean to tell me that all the money Chris is providing her & the baby still in need. I dont belive it for a single second.The baby isnt in need but the mother is in want. But thats what happens when you step out on your girl & when you stick it in the wrong girl!!

July 3, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Chris made some excellent points. I never thought I’d see the day.

11. Tea

July 3, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Chris is trying so hard. I know he wants to snap.

12. Gabriella

July 3, 2015 at 1:47 pm

This chick and her family trying to use this baby as a meal ticket. Her face going to be so cracked when she go down to them Houston courts because I bet he wont pay over 5k a month. Not only does Chris have money and resources to manipulate the courts but Texas has a child support cap they so stupid.

13. Kimberly

July 3, 2015 at 1:48 pm

The mom’s comment says it all. Nia knows damn well she agrees with her mom. They named the child Royalty for crying out loud. That little girl is just a way to Chris’ money sadly for these people.

14. Barbee

July 3, 2015 at 2:08 pm

Sad situation. These adults have to better. And Chris seems to be the sane one which makes this so scary.

15. Troll

July 3, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Chris is doing the right thing. It’s no need to cut up on social media. Just go to court and get it worked out.

16. Ratchet Queen

July 3, 2015 at 2:44 pm

I wouldn’t even be mad at Chris if ended up dragging Nia.

July 3, 2015 at 3:23 pm

This is such a big mess. All Chris had to do was keep it in his pants or at least wear protection.

July 3, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Those cigarettes are the reason his voice is trash now.

19. smdh

July 3, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Has anyone actually read where Nia demanded such payments? When she comments about chris lying he never corrects her..Jus wondering

• Tea

July 3, 2015 at 8:58 pm

TMZ has the court documents and they said that’s what she’s asking for. I don’t know if that’s true though.

• smdh