Quantcast
Listen: Safaree Samuels Disses Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in New Song

Listen: Safaree Samuels Disses Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in New Song

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Safaree Samuels claimed a few days ago that he would be dropping a diss track against Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill soon, and now the aspiring rapper has dropped the new song.

Rap-Up writes:

On the scathing “Lifeline,” he clowns Meek for his sales (“You dream about Drake numbers in your nightmares”), chides him for being out of shape (“You need to eat a pear”), and even claims he wrote some of his ex’s latest album, The Pinkprint (Safaree only has an A&R credit on the album).

“This ni**a bent outta shape with a gorilla face,” raps SB. “My bars on The Pinkprint no one will ever match / My dick-print lil ni**a, you could never match.”

He also declares his freedom from Nicki (“I left and I don’t want it back”) and addresses the demise of their relationship (“Fuck if you cheated, 12 years a slave anyway”).

Listen to the track below:

1. Drea

July 28, 2015 at 1:22 pm

“If yall so happy. Why do you care about me???” LMAOOOOOOO

Song was corny-but nonetheless hilarious! And yes SB new chick is very pretty- so he won. Lol

2. Ms. Jackson

July 28, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Get this f-ck sh-t out of here.

3. Yeah I Said It!

July 28, 2015 at 1:23 pm

The song was corny but he made the best point at the end. I hope Nicki and Meek will leave this guy alone now.

July 28, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Sigh…

5. Tea

July 28, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Lol!! Meek and Nicki keep getting Ls!!

July 28, 2015 at 1:36 pm

I wish all three of these cornballs would sit down somewhere. They’re all equally terrible.

7. Bee

July 28, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Lmao and this is why they should have just left SB alone and let him do his thing. This must be so embarrassing.

8. Get Busy

July 28, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Meh.

9. Old School

July 28, 2015 at 1:43 pm

I’m embarrassed for all of them at this point. Whoever said Meek will be Nicki’s downfall may have been onto something. He has a very immature and destructive personality.

10. Gabriella

July 28, 2015 at 1:44 pm

All of them need to stop its sad that after 12 years Nicki and SB have such little respect for each other. But what I will say is Nicki and Meek started this and he just responded. By them continuously talking about him I hope they realize they are opening doors and given him more opportunities. They can’t stand him but they giving him a platform to talk about them and putting money his pocket. Stay losing Nick and Meek smh.

July 28, 2015 at 1:50 pm

Nope.

12. Hater

July 28, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Kim has to be somewhere laughing.

13. Im Sayin

July 28, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Make it stop.

July 28, 2015 at 4:46 pm

I never understood why people said Nicki was too good for Meek sh-t they just alike. Two hotheads who constantly burn bridges over their big a-s egos.

15. Twirl

July 28, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Nicki is looking like she realized she made a mistake hooking up with Meek in this picture. *giggles*

16. Zzzzzzz

July 28, 2015 at 6:13 pm

Well Meek and Nicki kept [email protected] with him and he probably got tired of it. He had been minding his own business and Meek’s ugly a$$ lurking on his IG page liking his pic, commenting on a video that was over a decade old and then Nicki having him banned from the BET awards red carpet. Nicki just bitter cause HE left her and has upgraded with a chic that looks better than her.

17. Treasure8430

July 28, 2015 at 7:52 pm

Whomp!!!!! that was quite funny and he has more bars then a lot of other cornballs out here at least I can understand him idk wat Meek wild a$$ be yellin about ….(giggles)

18. Peaches

July 28, 2015 at 9:16 pm

WOW! Funny, but yet corny I was team safaree he shouldn’t have responded, but that last line is bold as hell because it’s like they don’t even have respect for each other at all. I had a tiny piece of hope they would get back together but idk after this… Kinda sad

19. Egypt

July 28, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Well im not saying he wrote or arranged ger music but he sure does sound just like a male Nicki Minaj.
    This was pretty amusing….they really need to stop…I’m starting to think this is a damn publicity stunt.