Quantcast
Meek Mill Slams Drake & SB on Twitter

Meek Mill Slams Drake & SB on Twitter

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

It looks as if Nicki Minaj wasn’t the only celebrity who felt the need to vent about other artists and the music industry on Twitter last night.

While Nicki got into an awkward Twitter feud with Taylor Swift that resulted in Taylor unfollowing the rapper, Nicki’s boyfriend Meek Mill had some words for Drake.

In a series of tweets, he accused Drake of not writing his own lyrics, and even Nicki’s ex Safaree “SB” Samuels wasn’t safe from Meek’s wrath.

Meek tweets (read from bottom to top):

meek twitter 9meek twitter 8meek twitter 7meek twitter 6meek twitter 5meek twitter 5 realmeek twitter 4 after<meek twitter 4meek twitter 3 realmeek twitter 2
meek twitter copymeek twitter 2 realmeek twitter

1. Ms. Jackson

July 22, 2015 at 1:35 pm

This screaming a-s n-gga had a lot of time on his hands to tweet all this bullsh-t. I hope Nicki knows that the moment she leaves his a-s, he will drag her even worse than this on Twitter. He has a pattern of acting like a real b-tch.

• Wait What?

July 22, 2015 at 6:55 pm

This is nothing but the truth

• Hershey

July 22, 2015 at 7:02 pm

LMAOOOOOOO

2. Peachy

July 22, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Meek is so childish. I don’t really see what Nicki likes about him. He’s too old for this.

• Michelle

July 22, 2015 at 1:50 pm

She likes that he’s an alpha male but I think balance is key. You don’t want a dude who is way too easy to control like SB but you don’t need someone you’re going to butt heads with all the time either. I bet her and Meek fight all the time. This won’t end well.

• Egypt

July 22, 2015 at 8:01 pm

Based on this chick rant he is many things, but an alpha male he ain’t.

3. Anon Chick

July 22, 2015 at 1:38 pm

So? A lot of rappers have ghost writers. And it’s not like Meek’s lyrics are top notch anyway so I don’t know why he’s bragging about writing his own stuff.

July 22, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Papi keeps all these flop rappers pressed. They are mad they will never be on his level.

July 22, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Something obviously happened behind the scenes with Drake and Meek recently.

6. Fashionista

July 22, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Am I the only one who caught some of the passive aggressiveness he tweeted about Nicki? I guess they are having problems.

• Drea

July 22, 2015 at 4:22 pm

I caught it !!! And is did he confess that Nikki did cheat on SB? I think so!

• julyol1972

July 22, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Apparently he deleted a bunch of Nicki’s pics from his page last nite.

7. Yeah I Said It!

July 22, 2015 at 1:46 pm

LOL. Man I don’t care what anyone says. Twitter is the devil’s playground. It will get you in so much trouble whether you are famous or not.

8. Honey

July 22, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Ugh Nicki come get your man please.

9. Lizzie

July 22, 2015 at 1:53 pm

I swear Twitter was like the WWF last night with these celebrities. All for MTV’s janky VMAs. VMAs haven’t been special since Beyonce announced her pregnancy. Seriously.

10. Gabriella

July 22, 2015 at 1:54 pm

And now we can add Meek to lame squad. What is really going on here these guys nowadays really showing their true colors acting super weak.

11. Get Busy

July 22, 2015 at 1:56 pm

Drake is going to shade him in one of his songs very soon.

12. Ratchet Queen

July 22, 2015 at 2:01 pm

He’s always screaming about something.

July 22, 2015 at 2:02 pm

I thought people knew drake doesn’t write his lyrics..

14. MissMa_ri

July 22, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Nicki left Safaree and called him corny for someone who acts like a butt hurt b**ch. Like someone else said, she better pay attention because the minute she decided to leave Meek’s behind he is going to put all her personal business on blast.

15. Barbee

July 22, 2015 at 2:06 pm

This is another reason I don’t trust Meek. Smh!

16. Troll

July 22, 2015 at 2:07 pm

This is so wack to me. Sit down Meek.

July 22, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Now this is what Dame would call a Chatty Patty. If Drake don’t write his own sh-t how the f-ck does that make it Meek’s business?

18. Ace

July 22, 2015 at 2:11 pm

I don’t think he did this as a publicity stunt like some people are saying. His album already dropped and it did really well. It was very shady for him to out Drake on twitter tho.

July 22, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Drake needs to go ahead and clap back so I can get my life.

20. treasure8430

July 22, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Ummmm I can’t rock with a dude that doesn’t know the difference between “Where” and “were” but wasn’t it Nicki that said “Fck with them real n!gga$s who don’t tell n!gga$s what they up to”? oh wait that was SB that wrote that right????? whoops well then this explains Meek blabbing like a bish #ijs

21. Zzzzzzz

July 22, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Meek’s album didn’t do that well. Is it even gold yet? Any Drake’s mix tape went gold the first week. Meek is being a b-tch. It was all good with Drake not to long ago and it was all good when you put him on your album. Why didn’t Meek’s ugly a-s go this hard when Joe Budden’s was coming for him?

22. LOL

July 22, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Meek probably mad cause he found out Drake smashed Nicki.

23. Treasure8430

July 22, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Nicki sure she wants to continue messing wit this dude…..I mean just by him gettin on Twitter “gossiping” shows that he a petty lil bish?? And I couldn’t mess wit a dude that don’t know the diff b/t “where” and “were” smdh….these bishes luv coming for Drake on Twitter tryna make a movie ….like Meek don’t have dude # to call/text him

24. Mike

July 22, 2015 at 3:39 pm

There’s no way I’m going to get the girl but still be thinking about her old dude. Nah.

25. Hershey

July 22, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Meek is still worried about SB. Makes me think Nicki really ain’t over him and he knows it.

• julyol1972

July 22, 2015 at 7:25 pm

SB said Nicki’s been reaching out to him from time to time.