NeNe Leakes Doesn't See It for Kandi Burruss

Reality TV

NeNe Leakes Doesn’t See It for Kandi Burruss

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes gave up her peach right before season eight of the hit reality show started filming, and she’s made it clear in numerous interviews one of her gripes is she just isn’t fond of most of the other housewives.

While Kenya Moore and Claudia Jordan are pegged as two of NeNe’s biggest enemies, Kandi Burruss has been open about her dislike of NeNe quite often.

Well it looks like NeNe is returning the gesture.

During her appearance with Andy Cohen to celebrate RHOA’s 100th episode, NeNe says:

“Of all the new girls who have come on the show, I’ve never connected with Kandi. I would never hang out with her in real life. She’s not my kind of girl. She’s not somebody that I find fabulous. She’s not…I don’t find her anything. Like she’s…I’m bored.”

Check out the clip below:

NeNe Leakes revealed she’s never connected with cast member Kandi Burruss during the #RHOA 100 episode celebration.

A video posted by Phillip Network (@phillipnetwork) on

1. Yeah I Said It!

July 13, 2015 at 5:51 pm

As much trash as Kandi has been talking about Nene, I don’t blame Nene for feeling this way. You can ask Kandi all day long why she doesn’t like Nene, and she can never give you a real reason. All of them talk shady about each other, but Kandi only seems to have a problem with Nene.

• julyol1972

July 13, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Agreed! When she told Phaedra to make up with Kenya but was still talking shady about Nene in her talking heads I realized she was jealous. Nene was never supposed to come off that pole and do anything in life according to Kandi. And she couldn’t deal with the fact that Nene and Phaedra had forgiven each other and moved on. Kandi is a two-faced hypocrite!

July 13, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Nene is just jealous Kandi’s spinoffs have done much better than hers.

• Yeah I Said It!

July 13, 2015 at 6:15 pm

Y’all always pull this mess out your butts when it comes to Nene. How is it no one else on RHOA can be jealous except Nene? And to be honest, she’s the most successful person on the show. She didn’t come on RHOA with money and an actual career like Kandi did. But look at where she is now. I don’t think Nene cares about Kandi’s spinoffs. She has her sights set on much bigger things.

• julyol1972

July 13, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Wait, but The Kandi Factory was canceled so yeah….highest rated is moot.

• Lay Lay

July 13, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Thanks to Mama Joyce. Next.

3. Im Sayin

July 13, 2015 at 5:56 pm

Kandi must have hurt Nene’s delicate feelings.

• Twirl

July 13, 2015 at 7:13 pm

*giggles*

July 13, 2015 at 6:04 pm

I still don’t understand their beef.

5. Gabriella

July 13, 2015 at 6:10 pm

It’s definitely shade but in that shade was some truth Kandi is boring and her and Nene never clicked. Honestly I think Nene did try to be cool with Kandi at one point but Kandi was never receptive and I don’t understand why. Like Kandi told Phaedra if she can be cool with Nene she could be cool with Cynthia. But the same thing could be said for Kandi if she was cool with Kim ripping her dumbass off for years she could have been cool with Nene. Speaking of Kandi UB y’all need to do a post about the Unsung Xscape episode it was very good.

• hey wassup hello

July 14, 2015 at 9:43 am

Chileeee I gagged at Xscape’s Unsung. I was so pissed with Kandi. She holding on to 10-15 year old grudges like girl byeee

6. treasure8430

July 13, 2015 at 6:28 pm

I think Nene was jealous of Kandi at some point before she herself was a”rich bish” once she started establishing/working on herself is when Kandi became an ultimate Nene hater…and that’s where it stands till this day

July 13, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Bloop.

8. Tea

July 13, 2015 at 6:44 pm

But if you take away Mama Joyce and Todd, Kandi is boring. Just like Cynthia is boring without Peter.

9. Twirl

July 13, 2015 at 7:14 pm

This was so hilarious to me. But Kandi has been talking about Nene in all her interviews lately so fair is fair.

10. julyol1972

July 13, 2015 at 7:20 pm

OT: Congrats to Da Brat for claiming her rightful spot on the RSMS!