Orlando Scandrick Files Restraining Against Draya (UPDATE)
By: Amanda Anderson-Niles
The other day “Basketball Wives LA” newbie Mehgan James accused Draya and Orlando Scandrick of faking a breakup for publicity and she claims the proof is the fact that the former couple is still living together.
Well it looks as if that will soon no longer be the case.
According to TMZ, Orlando recently filed a restraining order against Draya and he did so to get her removed from his home.
Scandrick filed court docs on July 7th — asking a judge to order the “Basketball Wives L.A.” star to stay the hell away from him.
Sources connected to the case tell us … the relationship between the two has gone downhill fast ever since Orlando called off their engagement earlier this month. And Scandrick filed the docs, in part, to get her to move out of his home ASAP.
UPDATE: TMZ just got more deets on the restraining order:
Not only did Dallas Cowboys star Orlando Scandrick request a restraining order against his ex-fiancee Draya Michele — he got it … after claiming she terrorized him and even blasted him with pepper spray.
In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Scandrick claims the abuse began on April 21… when the “Basketball Wives L.A.” star went berserk — not only macing him, but pelting him with candles and knocking pictures off his wall.
Scandrick claims he suffered bodily injury in the alleged attack — and fears it could happen again.
There’s more … on July 3rd, Scandrick says Draya got violent at 2 AM — throwing a porcelain jewelry holder and books at him … and threatening to “throw bleach in his eyes.”
Later that night, Scandrick says she grabbed his clothing and threw it in the bathtub and his swimming pool … ruining a bunch of his stuff.
Scandrick asked the judge to keep Draya at least 100 yards away from him at all times — an order that was granted. Plus, the judge ordered Draya to move out of the house, ASAP.