Karrueche Tran Says Being Chris Brown's Ex Hurts Her Career

Karrueche Tran Says Being Chris Brown’s Ex Hurts Her Career

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Karrueche Tran rose to fame quickly as she became known as Chris Brown’s on and off again girlfriend, and she ended up leaving him permanently after she learned he fathered a child outside of the relationship.

Since the former couple has a past of being so on and off again, many figured Karrueche would eventually find her way back to the R&B singer.

But she’s been dedicated to moving on from the relationship, and she’s reportedly dating soccer player Memphis Depay.

Although many of Chris’ fans feel like Chris is the reason Karrueche was able to launch an acting and modeling career, Karrueche feels like the former relationship is hurting her career.

Click next to find out why she feels being Chris’ ex has been detrimental to her career.

1. Ms. Jackson

October 7, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Girl shut the f-ck up.

2. India

October 7, 2015 at 7:46 pm

I need to have a Chris Brown hurt my career problem versus graduate school loan debt. I can’t feel sorry for a full time professional girlfriend that makes money for showing to the club with a wack a-s manager.

3. Nessa

October 7, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Chris put her on. Honestly I don’t even think people are checking for her anymore and that’s why she’s gone back to talking about him. So if anything he’s still helping her career.

4. RIHSBIATCH

October 7, 2015 at 7:49 pm

SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL AND SHE IS CORRECT I AM ONE OF THE GIRLS WHO THOUGHT SHE WAS STUPID AND WEAK GOING BACK TO THAT CHEATER AND BEING USED CHEATED ONAND DISRESPECTED BUT THEN AGAIN I DIDNT BLAME RIHANNA WHEN CHRIS WAS DOUBLE DATING THEM RIHANNA KNEW SHE WENT ON TO BASH THIS GIRL WITH HER FRIENDS SO I AM GUILTY I DONT REALY KNOW THESE PEOPLE SO WE DONT KNOW THE FULL STORY HOPEFULLY SHE HAS MOVED ON AND SHE IS MATURE NOT TO DRIVE AWAY WHOEVER WHO IS IN HER LOVE LIFE BECAUSE OF HER PAST RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE

5. Fashionista

October 7, 2015 at 7:50 pm

I guess she wants attention again.

6. Gabriella

October 7, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Oh cry me a f-cking river. It’s because of Chris she got the opportunities she has girl please stop trying to insult everybody’s intelligence.

7. Get Busy

October 7, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Meh I see Karrueche’s narrative will never change. Even when she’s dating someone else, she still has to talk about Chris and Rihanna in her interviews. That’s not the sign of a long term career.

8. Tifah

October 7, 2015 at 7:54 pm

B-tch Chris brown is your career shut up!

October 7, 2015 at 7:55 pm

She is hanging on by a thread. Not enough people care about her anymore so she has to talk about Chris.

10. Valerie

October 7, 2015 at 8:06 pm

Whatever.

11.  julyol1972

October 7, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Bih cuss your own damn self out then. You took him back…you created that image of weakness. Don’t blame others for the perceptions your gave them. That’s why I can’t fk with this Dodo bird. He gave her a comeup with his name and the bih is still complaining. Ugh!

October 7, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Sigh…

13. My Fave Ends Careers

October 7, 2015 at 8:49 pm

I just find it funny because when I first started posting on here, y’all would always defend this girl. But I tried to tell y’all she was an opportunist and even now she’s still using Chris to extend her little 15 minutes. I don’t even like Chris but this girl is a snake.

14. Whitney's Receipts

October 7, 2015 at 10:28 pm

What career, bih?

15. smdh

October 8, 2015 at 1:10 am

Comments understood but yet I don’t understand. People went in on this woman for years because she stayed with him. She moves on with her life (I guess) and she’s still getting dragged to hell. Of course it’s her fault for putting up with Chris bs..but [email protected]$t y not work it? Hell at some point some women have done the same. Chris doesn’t get a pass he was the cheater,abuser,etc. But whatever I’m confused.

16. Treasure8430

October 8, 2015 at 8:39 am

Seriously??????? this bish!!!! the only reason she was supposedly “dumb” and “weak” is because she was dating CB…if she was dating Tayquan and them….this bish wouldn’t have stuck around for all that disrespect….and she wouldn’t be known and getting interviews….so she can stop her bloodclot fakeness

October 8, 2015 at 9:28 am

Yes I’m glad she moved on from Chris but really though? This is dumb. Chris is why she has a career. Had she not have ever dated him she’d still be working at Forever 21 in LA. Be thankful and keep working Kae. Sheesh.

18. Truth Hurts

October 8, 2015 at 11:55 am

What’s shocking me is Chris has been minding his own business lately and hasn’t even reacted to this interview or the one where Rihanna was talking about him. That’s the real shocker LOL. Maybe Bhris is finally starting to grow up.

• smdh

October 8, 2015 at 4:43 pm

SHI!!.and I jus won the lottery

19. NOLA

October 8, 2015 at 4:20 pm

Kae is funny. She is letting her little 3 gigs get to her head. In about five years, we won’t care about her anymore and she be on some reality show still talking about the time she dated Chris Brown.

20. Honey

October 8, 2015 at 5:12 pm

The things that come out of Karrueche’s mouth sometimes.

21. Zzzzzz

October 8, 2015 at 6:12 pm

When her 15 minutes runs out and those jobs dry up, she will run back to Chris. Just watch