Kandi Burruss Defends Kenya Moore

Kandi Burruss Defends Kenya Moore

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” has started off the eighth season with plenty of drama.

Porsha Williams and Cynthia Bailey got into a bit of a squabble during Kenya Moore’s boat party, and although they have made peace since their falling out, more drama popped off with Tammy’s nephew.

While Kim Fields and Phaedra Parks feel like Kenya Moore is the one who made the situation go left, Kandi Burruss is actually coming to Kenya’s defense.

1. Im Sayin

December 21, 2015 at 2:12 pm

The comments for this should be very, very interesting.

• Yeah I Said It!

December 21, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Don’t start. LOL.

• Anonymous

December 21, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Last week they were on here praising Kandi and saying how real she always keeps it. LOL.

• Twirl

December 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm

*giggles*

2. C Sutton

December 21, 2015 at 2:14 pm

I do think the guy had a bit much to drink, but Kenya did escalate things to where it did not need to be. She could have kept her thoughts to herself or until he was out the door. Tammy already had them at the door going out and Kenya opened her mouth. I think she was correct to tell Tammy to tell them to leave and she should have left it at that but Kenya always have to instigate by having the last word.

• Anonymous

December 22, 2015 at 6:52 am

This is why everyone said she instigated the situation…you just clarified it right there with ur comment.. Took the words right out my mouth..I can’t stand Kenya. You know I don’t really care for NeNe but now that she is gone I see what she was talking about with the cast..especially Kenya and Cynthia

3. Lurking

December 21, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I don’t care for Kenya but I have to agree that she isn’t to blame for this one. Homeboy was already drunk when he got there and angry drunks don’t need a reason to act a fool. I still don’t like Kenya but it’s a reach to say she started this one.

• C Sutton

December 21, 2015 at 2:18 pm

I agree, I dont’ think she started it because he was drunk and an angry one at that. She was right to have him to leave.

4. Fashionista

December 21, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I’m torn. On one hand I know how much Kenya loves to stir the pot, on the other I don’t want to give that man a pass for how he acted. He was out of line.

• C Sutton

December 21, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Yeah, I can’t deal with Kenya and her antics. I certainly don’t think ole boy gets a pass of his behavior; for me I just thought Kenya did not have to say anything and let him leave peacefully or talking trash. He definitely needed to leave because he was a bit too much. I’m wondering if Tammy knew of his behavior?

5. Yeah I Said It!

December 21, 2015 at 2:26 pm

I just find it how hilarious that Kim has only been there for a hot second and she can already see right through Kenya. When will her stans?

• Ratchet Queen

December 21, 2015 at 2:55 pm

#DEAD

• Fake color contacts in 2015

December 21, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Lol, you are so on point with this statement. Kenya is the most transparent of them all.

December 21, 2015 at 2:31 pm

I guess.

7. julyol1972

December 21, 2015 at 2:33 pm

I totally agree that Glen was being belligerent and needed to leave, which Tammy was in the process of doing. But let’s be real, he curved Kenya’s 2 attempts to flirt and she didn’t like it. When she saw an opportunity to put him in his place, she took it. That situation totally escalated because of her interference.

• C Sutton

December 21, 2015 at 2:42 pm

And this is what I saw as well. I don’t think she started his behavior but she did use the opportunity to dimiss him which was a must but she escalated the situation. She have to have the last word. The scene on the balcony was the same.

• color contacts in 2015

December 21, 2015 at 4:34 pm

I agree with you C Sutton. Last week I made that comment elsewhere, I knew Kenya would find a reason to have it seem like he was nothing after he coyly shut her snap down. She tried laughing it off, but the situation was already made awkward and she was a bit embarrassed. Rejection can be intolerable with some people, guess she called herself getting the last laugh and out smarting him, but her desperate attempts in the past stands more righteous than all the editing bravo did on this fluff of an episode.

8. Chelly

December 21, 2015 at 2:40 pm

I agree and I’m sure it pained Kandi to tweet this. She’s never been here for Kenya’s foolishness. But wrong is wrong.

9. Ms. Jackson

December 21, 2015 at 2:44 pm

He ain’t sh-t and neither is Kenya.

10. Twirl

December 21, 2015 at 3:03 pm

I’m not surprised Phaedra’s trashy and criminal behind wanted to put this all on Kenya. She’s an embarrassment to all women everywhere. The only person who should be blamed is the thug himself. He has no respect for women.

11. Nessa

December 21, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Hell didn’t he try Kandi too? I don’t blame her for feeling this way. I’m all for people calling Kenya out but now that I’ve seen the whole thing, I can’t fault her for this. I’m glad Tammy didn’t get a peach. She’s gutter and she would just bring down the show.

12. Seriously?

December 21, 2015 at 3:42 pm

I can’t even knock this.

December 21, 2015 at 4:30 pm

lmao kenya still messy tho

14. Heather B.

December 21, 2015 at 4:42 pm

I agree with Kandi and Kenya. But this doesn’t change my overall views about Kenya. Not in the least bit.

15. Gloria

December 21, 2015 at 7:05 pm

You Kenya stans stay doing the most. Look, Kenya ain’t no victim. She has spent four seasons stirring the pot and causing problems. It’s what she gets paid to do so don’t act sensitive when people are so used to her being at fault when stuff pops off. With that being said, that man was crazy and even Kenya can’t be blamed for that.

16. Shawna

December 22, 2015 at 7:55 am

I don’t like Kenya’s crazy a$$, but she’s not to blame on this one. Dude got out of pocket with Kandi and was very disrespectful the entire time. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tammi didn’t have him come there to do that because she was upset with Kenya for telling Sheree about the Bob conversation and upset with Kandi because she dismissed her thirst about getting her son in the studio, but she didn’t expect him to go that far. Notice how those were the only two he got directly nasty with.