Kenya Moore Calls out Phaedra, Sheree, Kim and Porsha

Kenya Moore Calls out Phaedra, Sheree, Kim and Porsha

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore is making it a priority to defend herself on social media, and it’s all because some viewers are blaming her for the situation with Tammy’s nephew Glen.

But to be expected, Kenya isn’t going to just take all the blame.

December 23, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Yawn. Every season she’s a victim and she can’t understand why the other women can see how messy she is. I’m over her.

2. Seriously?

December 23, 2015 at 2:17 pm

*blank stare* Kenya is so dramatic and annoying. I still think Glen was wrong and it’s not Kenya’s fault, but did she really need to write an entire “poor me” essay?

3. Tea

December 23, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Lol!! You can always count on Kenya to milk any opportunity she can.

• Ratchet Queen

December 23, 2015 at 2:34 pm

LMBO! Always.

• Hater

December 23, 2015 at 2:48 pm

This.

4. Yeah I Said It!

December 23, 2015 at 2:24 pm

LOL. I knew Kenya would take the little sympathy she got and turn it into ammunition for the other ladies. That’s just the kind of person she is. Too bad all this scheming and plotting ain’t helping the ratings. Bloop!

5. Get Busy

December 23, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Meh.

6. Im Sayin

December 23, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Everything Kenya wrote in her blog was the truth. People don’t want to acknowledge that because they don’t like her.

7. Ms. Jackson

December 23, 2015 at 2:37 pm

I wish she would shut the f-ck up. Most people could admit Glen was a drunk and aggressive piece of sh-t. He was out of line and he needed to be escorted away and he was. But what she’s not going to do is drag this sh-t out and make it the only thing they focus on for the rest of this dry a-s season. The show is boring enough as it is. This will not become pillow talk number two.

• Queen

December 23, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Agreed. I feel like this will be the only thing they talk about this season like the Pillow Talk situation. And I’m bored just thinking about it.

8. Peachy

December 23, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Her tactics have gotten boring.

9. C Sutton

December 23, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Kenya, have a few stadium seats. Be glad that you weren’t blamed for this episode however, you can’t throw stones as you have talked about all the women, including Kim too. You are not the victim here.

• Yeah I Said It!

December 23, 2015 at 4:09 pm

Kenya was on Twitter laughing with her fans because one of those idiots called Kim nappy headed. Kenya ain’t got a pro black bone in her body yet she’s trying to call someone else out on self hate. You just can’t make this kind stuff up. LOL.

10. And What?

December 23, 2015 at 4:06 pm

What does Kenya want? A cookie? A pat on the back? A hug? I’ve never seen a reality star who seeks this much validation besides Kim Kardashian. And it’s like this every season with her. She makes it exhausting to watch.

11. Rosy

December 23, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Dang we don’t like you and most of us agreed that you weren’t wrong with this incident. She had to be extra and now she’s showing hypocrisy. I don’t feel sorry for you,

December 23, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Nope. Still don’t like her.

13. Kgreat

December 27, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Smh. Comments are insane. He was insulting and aggressive. He asked what her problem was and she calmly told him from what, 15 ft away, that he should leave… And that gives him permission to fling his aunt to the ground and rush towards a woman.

Sad times we live in.

If anything blame the man for being drunk (it’s clearly his DISGUSTING personality) but yall are so in your feelings about “not liking Kenya” that you’re willing to produce more generations of trash like him huh. Good for you.

• Anonymous

December 27, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Please by all means copy and paste the comment on here that said Kenya was responsible for what Glen did. If anything, people like you are the problem. Y’all get on here and stan for reality tv trash and never miss an opportunity to put down black people like your fave Kenya. That’s why yall defend her so much. Yall are just as self hating as she is. Look at your comment. You’re on here saying in so little words that we are going to have sons who will grow up to be thugs, all because we don’t worship Kenya. Yet, you don’t mind Kenya calling black women apes and gorillas and making fun of our “nappy” hair because she’s your self hating hero!

• Kgreat

December 27, 2015 at 8:04 pm

uh.
        Hardly a fan of Ms Moore. You’re bringing up her irrelevant ideals why?
        I’m the problem because I would never accept if my own son or nephew treated people like how that disgusting Glen character did? And again, sad times we live in lol. It’s not about her. It’s about people accepting immortality. You must be an R Kelly fan.

December 27, 2015 at 8:58 pm

Oh no, I’m 100% sure you’re a Kenya fan because you’re quick to assume the dumbest things ever in her defense.

Let me break this down for you.

You said: “You’re bringing up her irrelevant ideals why?” Are you serious or oblivious to hypocrisy? You’re bringing up R Kelly on a RHOA post but I’m the one bringing up irrelevant ideals? Please tell me you’re drunk. If not, I’m disappointed that someone who is so intrigued with “facts” can’t even stick to them to prove their point.

You said: “I’m the problem because I would never accept if my own son or nephew treated people like how that disgusting Glen character did?” No, you’re the problem because you are so quick to get on here and put down black women for a stupid reality show. You know what you were insulating with your original comment on here you sellout. How dare you play stupid. Wait, you are playing, right?

You said: “And again, sad times we live in lol. It’s not about her. It’s about people accepting immortality. You must be an R Kelly fan.” And you must be slow. Did you really bring up R Kelly because you lack the intelligence to debate without getting off topic? Do better. Sad times we live in indeed!

I don’t support R Kelly and I definitely don’t support reality stars who have no problems putting down black women. You and Kenya are one in the same…rude, ignorant and transparent. Good day!

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!