Snoop Dogg's Marriage on the Rocks, Again?

Gossip

Snoop Dogg’s Marriage on the Rocks, Again?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Rapper Snoop Dogg didn’t hide his wild ways early on his marriage, and he was even a pimp at one point.

All the hard partying and hanging around so many different women put a strain on his marriage, and he and his wife Shante Broadus almost divorced in 2004.

Now some are suspecting they may be heading for a split yet again.

1. Ms. Jackson

January 9, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Sh-t Shante’s a-s ain’t going nowhere. Snoop knows it. Everybody knows it. She’ll pretend she’s done with him but when it’s time to file those papers, she never does. She’s been tolerating his cheating a-s for decades. But watch him be the one to finally file like a few years from now and get remarried and everything. There is a such thing as being too got damn loyal.

• Anonymous

January 9, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Right.

January 10, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Oh the irony! just like what happen to Steve Harvey’s wife she stuck around waaay past the expiration date. Now Steve is married and took the kid with him.Snoop wife better stop fronting for twitter.

2. Im Sayin

January 9, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Well she has put up with a lot from him over the years.

3. Gabriella

January 9, 2016 at 7:16 pm

She could and should have left him years ago and the fact that she is posting IG messages instead of filing papers lets me know she isn’t serious. They kids are grown she going to get a bunch of money from him she can leave but she still holding on to him. Sorry but I have to see it to believe it.

4. My 2 Cents

January 9, 2016 at 7:34 pm

She ain’t going nowhere. Bye.

5. Tuindi

January 10, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Snoop , please sit your ancient bottom down! This is not your pippin or Death Row Records era anymore . If he hasn’t said anything , doubt they’re over , lord knows he has a mouth on him . If she’s gonna leave , do it quitely..I’d never blast my biz on social media , ever .

6. Mz. Manning

February 3, 2016 at 5:23 pm

I always go back to this; Snoop and Shante or Boss Lady as she is known; where going through a divorce and then their youngest child; their daughter Cori got sick. They did an interview with Sister to Sister i believe and said they said they had to stay together for the sake of Cori. I don’t believe in staying married for the kids; bc eventually when they are all grown up what is your excuse then? I do believe Snoop will eventually leave her he is in his forties now i believe. He has always been cheating as i have heard and to me Shante comes off a little ditsy and airheadish but hey to each his own; this is just my opinion. I believe all of their kids now are over 18 or at least 18. So what are you going to do now?

7. Brenda Beck

April 20, 2016 at 3:21 pm

If she wants to hang around and be a door mat that’s on her.