Iyanla Vanzant is Afraid Kanye West May End up Like Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson

Photo Credit: OWN/Facebook

Photo Credit: OWN/Facebook

Rapper Kanye West has been in headlines plenty as of late for his controversial rants, and while many have taken to social media to laugh at his bizarre behavior, some in the industry are concerned.

Even a former writer for “College Dropout” took to Twitter recently to tell fans of the rapper that he feels Kanye may have mental illness and needs help.

Interestingly enough, Iyanla Vanzant is afraid Kanye could have a tragic ending like Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.

1. Peachy

February 28, 2016 at 6:53 pm

To be honest, Kanye may be faking all of this for attention. I mean he’s rolling with the Kardashians now and this is what they do best.

• Anonymous

February 28, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Exactly.

• Twirl

February 28, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Exactly! I need real receipts on this mental illness talk. If anything Kanye has proven that he will say and so anything for attention so him faking to be insane ain’t out the realm of possibilities.

2. Music Lover

February 28, 2016 at 7:01 pm

I think a lot of us are just hoping he eventually snaps out of it and gets some counseling. I won’t hold my breath through.

3. Nessa

February 28, 2016 at 7:10 pm

I used to feel sorry for Kanye but now I feel nothing. He’s a real douche bag.

February 28, 2016 at 7:15 pm

I don’t want anything bad to happen to him but I think if Kanye suffers from anything, it would be narcism.

• julyol1972

February 28, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Agreed!

5. Get Busy

February 28, 2016 at 7:28 pm

I think Kanye may be too arrogant to kill himself, so there’s that. And substance abuse could be in play given how the music industry gets down. But I think TPTB would destroy him before that could even happen. Better yet, it will be the Kardashians who take him down.

6. Oprah's Wig

February 28, 2016 at 7:30 pm

This is a bit overdramatic, even for Iyanla. Kanye clearly feels himself way too much and having too many yes men around him only makes it worse. But I don’t foresee him going down like MJ and Whitney did.

7. Realness

February 28, 2016 at 7:35 pm

Oh please. Kanye is only being the Kardashian he’s always wanted to be. This is just about attention for him. That’s all.

8. Treasure8430

February 29, 2016 at 8:35 am

Umm MJ and WH didn’t love themselves enough which was their demise, Kanye loves him self A LOT….like every1 else mentioned he is just an emotional ATTN whore

9. Jasmine

February 29, 2016 at 9:10 am

I just can’t bring myself to feel sorry for someone as arrogant and delusional as Kanye.