Chris Brown Curses out His Fans

Chris Brown Curses out His Fans

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singer Chris Brown claimed he was turning a new leaf since he’s now a father and he wants to have a more peaceful life, but it appears his own fans may have caused him to rethink his goals.

1. My Fave Ends Careers

March 6, 2016 at 3:59 pm

What is this, like the 200th time? His fans don’t even care. They will just suck it up and take the constant disrespect and abuse. It’s sad really.

• Michelle

March 6, 2016 at 4:13 pm

And that’s why he keeps going off on them. He knows they will still support him.

March 6, 2016 at 4:04 pm

He has no respect for his fans. None.

• Get Busy

March 6, 2016 at 5:27 pm

True but they don’t really care.

March 6, 2016 at 4:06 pm

All that because his fans wanted to support his line but needed it to be affordable? Then he dogs out Target, like most of his fans don’t frequent Target because they aren’t rich like him? What a douche.

4. Gabriella

March 6, 2016 at 4:09 pm

He is so damn stupid he is not going to be satisfied until he has no fans left.

5. Hater

March 6, 2016 at 4:22 pm

So now he’s making fun of people who aren’t wealthy? Ok. Well we’ll see where he is in about ten years of flop albums.

6. And What?

March 6, 2016 at 4:29 pm

I really think this is why they don’t feel the need to buy his albums like that. I mean why should they? He’s expressed many times that he doesn’t like his fans but only what they can do for him.

7. Old School

March 6, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Classless, as usual.

8. Seriously?

March 6, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Just another day for Team Breezy.

March 6, 2016 at 5:21 pm

He’s a very abusive person. He’s been violent and angry towards his mother, Rihanna, Karrueche and now his fans. Who’s next?

10. WhatWhat

March 6, 2016 at 5:43 pm

And then he wonders why his album sales are terrible.

11. Navy

March 6, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Oh Team Breezy loves it when he drags them. They are pathetic like that.

12. Xanthia

March 6, 2016 at 8:43 pm

The fact that he even has fans left, that’s what I’m confused about.

13. Get Me Off The Fence

March 7, 2016 at 10:34 am

You know I’m not a fan but I totally agree with him on this except for the cursing out part. I have seen people literally live on the street, the curb, in lines wrapped around the corner and some in tents for a pair of Jordan’s $300+ and I actually worked a Kanye’s event last month and they were buying that at prices like out of this world and I was thinking to myself…why? So if you can pay the money for other designer stuff, $98.00 is a steel and if you can’t then guess what keep it moving, you are not obligated to buy it and so why speak on something that you can’t afford. It’s just that simple

14. Whitney's Receipts

March 7, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Wasn’t he just whining about his album sales a few months ago?

15. Treasure8430

March 7, 2016 at 2:51 pm

I agree with him to a certain extent…….but he didn’t have to be a rude a-hole. Yeezy’s shredded thrift look-alikes are priced ridic…and Jordan’s are ridic too. $98 for a pullover sweater and then another $98 for the patns is more reasonable than Yeezy’s shyt but it is still expensive……Shyt I don’t even buy a pair of jeans out of H&M that is priced $35….$25 is pushing it. And Zara’s?????? LOL…..I imagine I wanna pay them prices…but then I walk out unless they have a sale LOL….I buy what I feel like buying and what I can afford to buy w/o regretting it.