Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Separation Rumors Resurface

Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Separation Rumors Resurface

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” couple Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas hit a rough patch in their marriage, but Cynthia claims they have committed to working things out.

However, it’s been hard for fans of the reality show not to notice that they don’t spend much time together.

And now the separation rumors have resurfaced.

1. Elizabeth

March 12, 2016 at 8:04 pm

I agree. I can see them lying and saying they are separating at the reunion just to have a storyline set in place for next season. Cynthia will never leave Peter. She’s too weak to do that.

• Anonymous

March 12, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Yeah I wouldn’t put it past these thirst balls.

2. Peachy

March 12, 2016 at 8:17 pm

I still don’t think they will actually divorce. Cynthia refuses to really give up on Peter.

3. Gabriella

March 12, 2016 at 8:51 pm

I have to see it to believe it. Do I think Peter and Cynthia are having problems yes but I don’t believe Cynthia would pull the plug she is content with having a no good husband.

4. Twirl

March 12, 2016 at 10:08 pm

I think they’re dragging out the inevitable. They should have never gotten married in the first place.

5. Yeah I Said It!

March 12, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Cynthia will never leave this man. The thought of her family being right about Peter keeps her from leaving. She has a point she has to prove. LOL.

6. IJS

March 12, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Word on the street is they pretty much just do what they want to and Cynthia is cool with it as long as she can hold on to her peach. She can’t leave Peter because it’s been him and Nene that have kept her on RHOA. And that’s the sad truth. So he can do what he wants in Charlotte, and she will pretend to be too busy with her flop glasses line to act like she’s bothered.

7. Tea

March 13, 2016 at 11:56 am

I’ll believe it when I see it!! I just don’t think she will ever leave Peter!!