Paula Patton Thinks the 'Three Month' Waiting Plan is Too Extreme

Paula Patton Thinks the ‘Three Month’ Waiting Plan is Too Extreme

Photo Credit: YouTube

Photo Credit: YouTube

Paula Patton’s longterm marriage to Robin Thicke crumbled after his music career began to take off, so she’s back on the market and hoping he won’t be her only shot at real love.

But dating can be difficult when there are so many methods being pushed to help women find success.

One thing is for certain though, and that is Paula won’t be hopping on the “three-month” plan.

1. Yeah I Said It!

March 12, 2016 at 6:53 pm

I think Ciara and Russell just proved celibacy can be done and very successful. But ok Paula. LOL.

• Tea

March 12, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Right!! Lol!!

2. Fanny

March 12, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Three months is not that long at all. If you can’t even take three months to establish something first without s-x, what does that say about you and your relationship beliefs? I’m starting to understand why her and Robin’s marriage was such a joke now.

March 12, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Sigh…I think people should do what works for them and whatever people choose to do should be respected. I don’t understand why some people are so desperate to shade people who choose to wait. Believe it or not, it works for a lot of people. And if you don’t want to wait, cool. It’s just a matter of preference.

• The Truth

March 12, 2016 at 10:08 pm

Agreed.

March 12, 2016 at 7:03 pm

She’s entitled to her opinion but I don’t think anyone is desperately seeking relationship advice from her. I mean she had an open marriage to Robin for many years and only left him because his multiple women lifestyle started to hurt her image.

5. Seriously?

March 12, 2016 at 7:19 pm

*blank stare* We want everything so fast now that even three months seems too long.

6. Gabriella

March 12, 2016 at 7:27 pm

She’s entitled to her opinion but why does she have to be negative about people who want to wait. Do whatever you feel works for you but don’t down talk other peoples views. Just say its not for you why did she have to say it’s too extreme. And what the hell is up with all these people down talking people who would rather wait. First Khloe, Cassie, and now Paula none of them really need to be giving any relationship advice.

7. Jen jen

March 12, 2016 at 8:34 pm

I’m waiting more than three months. Roles have been reversed these days.. Some women do loose interest after having s-x soon as well..I know I have..

8. Ms. Jackson

March 12, 2016 at 9:20 pm

I wish she would shut her ditzy a-s up.

9. Get Busy

March 12, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Meh, her opinion doesn’t mean much to me when I see a lot of people having success from taking things slow and getting to know people before they sleep with them.

10. Chelly

March 12, 2016 at 10:21 pm

I’m not here for Paula’s thoughts on relationships. Any woman who gave Robin so many years of her life ain’t qualified to give me relationship advice. If I feel like waiting three months to sleep with a man, I’ll do just that. If he can’t wait on me, he can free himself and deal with someone else. I ain’t desperate.

11. Shawna

March 13, 2016 at 10:05 pm

To each their own. Hell waiting 3 mos or not don’t mean you gonna get a ring either way. Some people get down on the first date and end up married and some people wait for months and part ways after they sleep together so it’s whatever nowadays.