RHOA Stars Petition for Porsha Williams' Firing?

Gossip

RHOA Stars Petition for Porsha Williams’ Firing?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

A couple of seasons ago “Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars were rallying behind Porsha Williams after she assaulted Kenya Moore at the reunion for season six, but it seems as if the tables may have turned.

According to reports, the majority of the housewives are now calling for Bravo to give Porsha her walking papers after assaulting her assistant.

1. julyol1972

March 27, 2016 at 7:03 pm

First of all this sounds like a press release from Kenya or Brandon. Second, who is this Jami to ask for someone to be fired when she’s not part of the cast? Girl bye!

• Twirl

March 28, 2016 at 2:29 pm

You can’t really believe Kenya is the only one tired of Porsha’s ghetto behavior…right?

• Yeah I Said It!

March 28, 2016 at 5:03 pm

And you can’t really believe people aren’t tired of Kenya’s DESPERATE behavior. LOL.

• julyol1972

March 28, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Yes, I can actually! By that same token, don’t you think everyone is tired of Kenya’s bullying behavior? I know Kim is!

2. Peachy

March 27, 2016 at 7:12 pm

It’s annoying how they are trying to gang up on Porsha and make it seem like she’s the only problem on this show.

• Twirl

March 28, 2016 at 2:30 pm

She’s not the only problem but she is the biggest problem. She needs to go.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 28, 2016 at 5:04 pm

I’d say your fave is the bigger problem. How can someone have a beef with Kim Fields out of all people?

3. Lay Lay

March 27, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Kenya is back at it again. She’s going to be mad again when Porsha is allowed to do yet another season.

• Twirl

March 28, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Don’t be so sure about Porsha coming back. The producers are really over her and that’s why they are blowing up her spot about fighting her assistant.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 28, 2016 at 5:06 pm

They are only bringing it up at the reunion because the reunion was so dry and they needed some excitement. Trust, they don’t really care about Porsha fighting. And you don’t either. You’re just mad she slammed Kenya on the ground like a rag doll a couple of seasons ago. Let that hurt go. LOL.

March 27, 2016 at 7:23 pm

So we’re just going to pretend Kenya hasn’t been just as problematic as Porsha. I guess.

• Twirl

March 28, 2016 at 2:31 pm

How many people has Kenya fought? Oh.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 28, 2016 at 5:07 pm

The better question is how many people has Kenya came for when they didn’t send for her? Kenya is a professional pot stirrer and she can be traced back to most of the drama on RHOA. Nice try though.

5. Gabriella

March 27, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Blame Porsha for everything is in full effect I see smh.

6. And What?

March 27, 2016 at 7:35 pm

But they’re no better than Porsha. None of them. Kandi almost fought two seasons ago at the Pillow Talk is that was because of Cynthia. Kenya has bullied two women and threatened Phaedra while she was pregnant. Nene chocked Kim. Sheree tried to pull Kim’s wig off during an argument. I mean do I need to go on? They are all cut from the same cloth.

• Twirl

March 28, 2016 at 2:32 pm

How has Kenya bullied anyone?

• Yeah I Said It!

March 28, 2016 at 5:08 pm

LOL. I forgot, only Kenya can claim to be bullied.

March 27, 2016 at 7:39 pm

lmao they throwing Porsha under the bus

8. Im Sayin

March 27, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Yeah Kenya can’t be blamed for Porsha’s behavior. Porsha is a grown woman who hasn’t learned to keep her hands to herself. Kenya has never put her hands on anyone.

• Twirl

March 28, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Exactly!

• Yeah I Said It!

March 28, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Yeah but threatening a pregnant woman and talking about shooting someone is right up there.

9. CiCi

March 27, 2016 at 10:20 pm

This has Kenya written all over it. Yes Porsha needs to chill out but all of them are ratchet and bird like to me at this point. I honestly think hiring LHHATL producers is what made the show what it is right now. You can’t say you’re against violence then turn around and hire producers of a reality show known for its violence.

10. Morgan

March 28, 2016 at 12:50 pm

This show is a joke. You literally pay women to argue and belittle each other and then get mad when they start fighting for real? Oh please. If violence is such a problem now, they might as well revamp the show and get a whole new cast because all of these women are nasty to each other.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 28, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Realest comment on here.

March 28, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Like any of them are classy! Porsha isn’t as out of place as they would like to believe!