Drake Gives an Update on His Relationship with Nicki Minaj Amid Meek Mill Feud

Drake Gives an Update on His Relationship with Nicki Minaj Amid Meek Mill Feud

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Nicki Minaj has tried her hardest to stay out of Drake and Meek Mill’s beef publicly but now the Canadian rapper claims she has chosen a side and it has resulted in them no longer speaking.

1. Veronica

April 29, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Drake is so petty. Of course they don’t talk. She’s going to side with her man duh.

• smdh

April 29, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Petty how? He didn’t disrespect her,throw shade,mention Meek..hell maybe I read it wrong

• Veronica

April 29, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Sis let’s not pretend Drake doesn’t have a long history of pettiness. Right now I can log off on here and pull up an article of him deleting Kanye off his album just because he had Jay Z do some of his lines. Drake is the King of petty. And him and Nicki haven’t been cool for well over a year. To keep bringing her up and saying he hasn’t talked to her everytime he has new music is petty to me but you don’t have to agree. I like him, just saying.

• Hershey

April 29, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Bae he wasn’t petty in this one instance and I think it’s because he really does love him some Nicki. But Zaddy is still the king of pettiness.

• smdh

April 30, 2016 at 4:07 am

No argument from me boo…I thought he was asked a question and he answered it without throwing shade..hell Drake,Wayne and Nicki were really tight..for their relationship to be strained because of Meek emotional a-s is crazy to me…but ijs..he could’ve pulled a “Future ” with his response. .js..

• Hershey

April 29, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Agreed.

April 29, 2016 at 3:38 pm

I think they will be cool again eventually. Meek has to let it go first.

April 29, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Nicki is on the wrong team.

4. Nessa

April 29, 2016 at 4:03 pm

As long as he doesn’t try to shade her I don’t see an issue in them not talking anymore.

5. Barbee

April 29, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Smh. I hope Nicki doesn’t end up regretting this relationship.

• smdh

April 30, 2016 at 4:13 am

I honestly thought her relationship with Meek was to hurt Safaree..regardless she should’ve upgraded like CiCi did..lol

6. Sitting Back Laughing

April 29, 2016 at 7:18 pm

What relationship? I’m assuming no one saw her ellen refering to meek as “some boy who likes her”, nd also saying she doesn’t consider herself in a relationship

• Veronica

April 29, 2016 at 8:23 pm

She actually clarified on Twitter that she’s still with Meek after that interview. She just wants people to act like she’s single and stop asking her about her relationship in every interview she does.

7. DomiMami

April 29, 2016 at 9:33 pm

The word petty is considerably overused these days. #groupthink

Drake was very classy in his answer to the interview question.

• smdh

April 30, 2016 at 4:10 am

I thought the same. .I personally don’t think Drake will disrespect Nicki but hey…

• Whitney's Receipts