Quantcast
Future Goes There

Future Goes There

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Rapper Future wasn’t happy when his former fiance Ciara slapped him with a lawsuit and gag order request, and now he’s fighting back with a countersuit.

And in the suit, Future goes for the jugular.

1. Peachy

April 13, 2016 at 2:51 pm

This explains why Ciara won’t say his name anymore. People thought she was being petty but she was really just trying to protect herself legally.

• Queen

April 13, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Exactly. I figured that’s what it was anyway.

• Chelly

April 13, 2016 at 3:02 pm

This. I just thought it was common sense.

• Yeah I Said It!

April 13, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Correct. I can’t believe people couldn’t put two and two together. LOL.

• Get Busy

April 13, 2016 at 3:18 pm

I figured this much.

April 13, 2016 at 2:54 pm

Future is so damn bitter. All he has to do is keep Ciara’s name out of his mouth. It’s that simple.

3. Treasure8430

April 13, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Bad mouthing him???? Ughhhh he is such a hating a$$ loser if I Eva saw 1……I knw Cici regrets Eva laying down wit this POS……how can u hate some1 so much that u didn’t truly love and wanna be wit…he is so salty…if he’s doing so much better than her. He needs to just pay the Fck up and leave her be…..all of this is his fault anyway

4. Babygirl

April 13, 2016 at 2:58 pm

I know Ciara loves Baby Future but I know she has to regret ever being with this dude. It’s been nothing but problems for her.

April 13, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Umm Ciara’s career is doing just fine. The music business is on the decline, and Ciara is out here making money from modeling and big partnerships with big companies. I’m sure she makes more money than Future. He needs to worry about where his career will be in five years.

6. Michelle

April 13, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Is he really trying to justify calling the mother of his child a b-tch?

7. CiCi

April 13, 2016 at 3:13 pm

She shouldn’t even need a gag order. He should respect her in private and public because she’s his son’s mother. The fact that he doesn’t seem to understand that is disturbing.

8. My 2 Cents

April 13, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Mess.

9. D. Val

April 13, 2016 at 3:59 pm

I don’t think this is something Future expects to win. I think this is his way of responding publicly to insult her without violating the gag order…

10. Ms. Jackson

April 13, 2016 at 4:21 pm

He’s a true b-tch n-gga.

11. Gabriella

April 13, 2016 at 4:40 pm

This man is truly pathetic.

12. That Pretty Butterfly 2016

April 13, 2016 at 7:14 pm

This is what happens when you get with a boy masquerading as a man ready to settle down and do right by you, but time you give them what they want they turn on you and try to do so much harm and damaged because their ego is bruised and you have moved on because they treated you like sh-t, but they haven’t because they are still bitter you got your sh-t together and left and haven’t looked back.

13. Jen jen

April 13, 2016 at 9:43 pm

I feel so bad for her. I know she loves her son so much but deep inside she probably wishes she would have met Russell early on. The girl is supposed to be enjoying her engagement instead of dealing with this sorry a** of a man.

14. smdh

April 14, 2016 at 12:40 am

Perhaps she doesn’t have a career “in his opinion “..but she has Russell Wilson. .enuff said..

15. smdh

April 14, 2016 at 12:45 am

If Future is the real “Future of rap and what it has become” I’ll pass…Ole school anyday

16. Future mad because he is broken and don’t have a p-ssy. He been sucking D-CKS all his life for scumbag mixed trash tapes. Get gone with this late night child sexual wannabe girl is embarrassing for all black men. He waiting for the opportunity to kill. Just to hurt Ciara.

17. Stop The Violence

April 16, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Real Talk

18. Drug's mixed with Jealousy Kills

April 16, 2016 at 1:19 pm

I remember years ago. This father was on drugs and bis-xual. Killed downed his two young kids in bathtub all because of jealousy mixed with drugs. Stop supporting crimes against mothers and kids.