Quantcast
Janet Jackson Makes a Major Announcement + Postpones Tour

Janet Jackson Makes a Major Announcement + Postpones Tour

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Living legend Janet Jackson surprised fans with her “Unbreakable” album, but she’s decided to postpone her tour because of some really great news.

1. Dominique

April 6, 2016 at 6:54 pm

I will always love Janet but something in the water ain’t clean. If she was pregnant, wouldn’t she just say so? And why postpone a tour to get pregnant? Doesn’t add up.

April 6, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Oh Janet

April 6, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Sounds like she’s pregnant to me. Especially with the doctor’s orders part. Congrats to her and her hubby.

• Tea

April 6, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Or trying to get pregnant!!

4. Tasha

April 6, 2016 at 7:00 pm

I don’t know what’s going on but the media has been trying to come for her ticket sales. Hopefully the tour was doing well and she’s really pregnant.

April 6, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Nope. She’s been coming up with a million and one excuses for why she’s cancelling shows. One second she’s sick and they think it could be cancer and the next she’s possibly pregnant. I think the truth is Janet is over the music business and she got over touring real quickly too. It ain’t for everybody. Touring is hard. Most artists hate it.

6. Bree

April 6, 2016 at 7:08 pm

She’s probably doing in vitro and working toward pregnancy or surrogacy… But didn’t she know she wanted to have a baby before announcing the tour?? Poor planning.. sucks for the fans. But good luck and Congrats

7. Music Lover

April 6, 2016 at 7:08 pm

I just want my refund.

8. Chelly

April 6, 2016 at 7:10 pm

As a stan of no one, I have to say I think this will hurt her legacy. She was better off not doing music anymore than coming back and having all these issues.

April 6, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Damn. I guess I won’t be seeing her after all.