Monyetta Shaw Sets the Record Straight

Monyetta Shaw Sets the Record Straight

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

The other day Ne-Yo’s ex Monyetta Shaw made headlines because of an article she seemingly wrote for the New York Post to promote her new book, “Bigger Than Me.”

The article went into detail about her split with Ne-Yo but Monyetta claims she didn’t actually write it.

April 9, 2016 at 5:54 pm

It doesn’t matter if she wrote it or not. The facts are she wrote an entire book about it and did a reality show and talked about it every episode. I think she’s a beautiful woman but I’m sick of hearing about how NeYo did her. He did what he did. Move on and get yours.

2. Nicole

April 9, 2016 at 5:58 pm

I just hope she learned from the situation. Don’t ever make a permanent decision for someone who is temporary. Now she could fall in love next week but that permanent decision will most likely prevent her from having children with that man.

April 9, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Well alright.

4. Lauren

April 9, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Everything happens for a reason.

5. Gabriella

April 9, 2016 at 8:39 pm

Monyetta just needs to shut up talking about Neyo and move on. I sympathize with her I really do but what is there really left to say we all know Neyo is a douchebag.

6. Ms. Jackson

April 9, 2016 at 11:10 pm

Doesn’t matter because she still needs to get her sh-t together.

7. Treasure8430

April 11, 2016 at 7:46 am

Misquoted?????? Yea OK……I believe what that article said. But she really needs to move on . Instead of writing a book she should be in therapy if she isn’t. Her and Toya writing books they don’t have the answers to nothing. I can look at their life and decide “That ain’t for me” I don’t want to read nothing they wrote…because they don’t have shyt together.

• julyol1972

April 11, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Exactly! I’m still trying to understand what Toya’s dumb behind could ever tell me that I don’t already know.