NeNe Leakes Responds to Porsha Firing Rumors and Slams Dish Nation

NeNe Leakes Responds to Porsha Firing Rumors and Slams Dish Nation

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” is in hiatus, and as usual after each season wraps up, rumors surrounding casting choices for the upcoming season are already running rampant.

In particular, the tabloids are claiming NeNe Leakes is pushing to have Porsha Williams fired.

1. Ms. Jackson

May 17, 2016 at 6:02 pm

I really wish they would stop this sh-t. Ain’t nobody getting Porsha fired but Porsha. If her a-s doesn’t get an invite back, it will be her own fault because she can’t keep her got damn hands to herself. And I doubt Nene cares too. Why should she? Porsha showed her entire a-s last season and Nene is going to keep paying her dust.

2. Fashionista

May 17, 2016 at 6:11 pm

They really need to stay out of it.

3. Deja

May 17, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Porsha wouldn’t even be in this situation if she would have chilled out with the fighting.

4. Im Sayin

May 17, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Does Nene even have that kind of clout anymore? Anyway, Porsha should be fired because she doesn’t really fit in anyway. Love & Hip Hop would be a better fit for her. She can fight as much as she wants on there.

• Elizabeth

May 17, 2016 at 7:28 pm

The shade.

5. I'm off the fence now

May 18, 2016 at 11:15 am

Sometimes people think they can say what they want to you and so I’m team Porsha, I would have been beaten a-s too. I don’t’ care, I’m petty!

May 18, 2016 at 11:16 am

Porsha needs to tell her minions to sit down somewhere. Her peach is in jeopardy by her own doing. And Nene ain’t got the power to get anyone fired. If that was the case Kenya wouldn’t be there now. So they need to stop it.