Quantcast
Watch: Draya Shares Footage of Silent Birth

Watch: Draya Shares Footage of Silent Birth

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Former “Basketball Wives LA” star Draya caused a bit of a debate on social media the other day because she posted video of her giving birth to her son with Orlando Scandrick.

1. My 2 Cents

May 9, 2016 at 5:51 pm

I don’t think it’s anything wrong with child birth videos but Draya overshares all the time.

2. Lauren

May 9, 2016 at 5:58 pm

I think it’s great. It’s motivating and touching.

3. Old School

May 9, 2016 at 6:01 pm

I think some moments in one’s life should remain sacred. But this is Draya we’re talking about.

May 9, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Attention whoring.

May 9, 2016 at 6:14 pm

I just think this shows that we are too consumed with social media. Now we feel like we must share every intimate detail of our lives just to be normal.

6. ATL

May 9, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Umm well ok then. I didn’t know we were posting our childbirth videos to Instagram now.

7. I'm off the fence now

May 9, 2016 at 6:36 pm

I thought I would be grossed out but actually am okay with it. It really touched me. Brandy did an entire documentary of hers so why not. I think it’s great. She acknowledged her flaws and appreciated her gifts. Let’s face it, she is an entertainer by her own right regardless if it is reality, she’s made a name for herself and in this business of self promotion…you must stay relevant to the eyes that are watching you. So Kudos Drea and Congrats!

• I'm off the fence now

May 9, 2016 at 6:40 pm

*Draya

8. Honey

May 9, 2016 at 7:41 pm

:-/

9. Ms. Jackson

May 9, 2016 at 8:13 pm

I can’t even lie. This was some G sh-t. She posted this sh-t because she was proud as f-ck to have had a silent birth and reached in and pulled the baby out herself. I can’t even knock it. I’d want to show the world that sh-t too! Lmao!!!!

10. Treasure8430

May 10, 2016 at 8:19 am

She must be a rabbit… she is Scrong as hell LOL. I know I’ll probably pass out or be drugged up when I give birth. I heard it burns, and its the worst cramps you ever had in your life. So I had so excruciating cramps before where I thought I was gonna black out I could only imagine…Congrats to her

• boutdatlife

May 10, 2016 at 8:42 am

It’s really a breeze once the head and shoulders are out… sort of a relief…. sort of like that last pumps of bad xes… lol

11. D. Val

May 11, 2016 at 1:11 pm

I see nothing wrong with the video. I think it’s probably getting more attention and feedback because it’s her. But it’s nothing for me to scroll down my explore page on IG and see photos of women being uplifted and praised in pictures of them breastfeeding their children. We’re beautiful beings with the ability to do some pretty dope stuff. It shouldn’t be minimized just because it’s Draya.

12. Laura

May 11, 2016 at 5:18 pm

What a touching and moving video! It literally brought a tear to my eye to see that precious little soul come into the world and to see a mama touch her baby for the first time. Shows just how strong women are, too! A beautiful moment to behold and I see nothing graphic or attention whoring about it. Any woman with even the tiniest platform would want to show off this most beautiful debut! She really did that!!!