Quantcast
Amber Rose Shades the Kardashians, Again?

Amber Rose Shades the Kardashians, Again?

In a recent interview with the New York Daily News, Amber made some pretty interesting comments about the Kardashians. Here’s an excerpt of the interview:

“I don’t hate” Khloé, says the 32-year-old South Philly native-turned L.A. nightlife luminary. “Being a dancer and dealing with older men, gave me the humility and knowledge to speak on such a subject,” she said unapologetically of Kylie’s overexposed fling with Tyga.

“But let’s face it. The only reason these girls have a career is because their older sister had a little fun on tape,” she says, referencing Kim Kardashian’s rise to fame following the 2007 “leak” of her s*x tape with performer Ray J.

Amber denies the comments were shady and clapped back at the media via Instagram:

Shits weak stop with the fake stories #GirlPower ??

A photo posted by Amber Rose (@amberrose) on

1. Im Sayin

June 13, 2016 at 7:47 pm

The funny thing is Amber wouldn’t have a career if she didn’t date Kanye. Not to mention she actually met him at the strip club she worked out. It’s laughable for her to try to shade anyone else for how they got their start.

• Seriously?

June 13, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Ugh. You’re exactly right but since you’re a Kardashian stan, I have to roll my eyes.

2. Ms. Jackson

June 13, 2016 at 7:51 pm

I’m so f-cking over this bird. She is talking sh-t like her career ain’t based off how many d-cks she’s had in the last several years. She is nothing but a bootleg Kardashian. All of them are annoying.

3. Jen jen

June 13, 2016 at 7:53 pm

She tweeted and said this story was fake.. Ya’ll are loosing your breathes over nothing.. ????

4. Gabriella

June 13, 2016 at 8:05 pm

Isn’t this quote old though seem like I remember Amber saying this before but anyways I could care less I’m actually tired of Amber, Kardashians, etc they all are cut from the same cloth.

June 13, 2016 at 8:05 pm

She is always using her interviews to talk about other people.

June 13, 2016 at 8:07 pm

She’s not much different from the Kardashians. In fact, she’s following their blueprint. So I really hope she didn’t say this.

7. Treasure8430

June 14, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Man I’m tired of her, Chyna and them damn Karyrashians ain’t none of them no good or no better than the other….they all use each other to stay afloat and relevant…..