Kenya Moore Responds to Vivica Fox + Addresses 'Worst Cooks in America' Rumors

Kenya Moore Responds to Vivica Fox + Addresses ‘Worst Cooks in America’ Rumors

In a recent interview with V-103, Kenya Moore denied that she’s been a terror to work with while filming “Worst Cooks in America.”

The RHOA star claims the rumors were only put out to generate publicity:

“There’s no truth to this story. It’s mostly made up. Yes, I had on 6” heels, and yes I cooked fish… but the temper tantrum? That’s not me. I’m not gonna act a fool because that’s unprofessional.”

Kenya also had some words for Vivica Fox (Viv took some shots at Kenya’s career):

“C’mon stop Vivica – worry about how you’re gonna fix your face.

“If she’s so busy having a ‘real career’ – why’s she doing a reality show of her own?! Why is she still doing bit parts in movies and on TV shows? Why are you worrying about someone else’s career when you’re in the same place I am right now?”

1. Nicole

June 23, 2016 at 6:49 pm

I think Kenya needs to think twice before she shades anyone’s acting career. Especially since Viv is on Empire (the most popular non cable TV show) and she’s in the Independence Day sequel which will be out soon. Kenya can only wish to have those kind of opportunities.

June 23, 2016 at 6:53 pm

I don’t believe her. How is the story hard to believe when Kenya has acted a fool on other reality shows like it’s nothing?

3. Lay Lay

June 23, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Can she go one day without lying?

4. Yeah I Said It!

June 23, 2016 at 7:12 pm

LOL! Is Kenya really questioning why someone is doing bit parts in movies and TV shows when that’s literally ALL her “acting career” consists of? The audacity.

• julyol1972

June 23, 2016 at 9:26 pm

And didn’t she go on Wednell Williams first and shade Vivica, calling her Malificent? I swear, Kenya is ALWAYS the victim.

June 23, 2016 at 7:27 pm

lmao she needs more people

6. Gabriella

June 23, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Kenya wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked her in the face everything that comes out of her mouth is lies on top of lies smh.

7. Get Busy

June 23, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Meh, I’m sure she wishes she had Vivica’s career.

8. Renee Nesbitt

June 29, 2016 at 6:22 pm

For Kenya lights on but nobody home in her brain