Princess Love Shades Kanye West?

Princess Love Shades Kanye West?

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

Kanye West is back in the headlines for his new controversial music video, but Ray J’s boo Princess Love is not impressed by the rapper’s latest antics.

1. Lay Lay

June 26, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Even shade is the kind of attention Kanye craves. I wish everyone would ignore him. Then just maybe he would make good music again.

• Queen

June 26, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Agreed.

• Music Lover

June 27, 2016 at 9:15 am

He’s never going to make good music again because he lost the passion to do so. Kanye’s real passion right now is fashion, so he’s not going to take music seriously anymore. He has to pull these stunts to get attention because his music isn’t what it used to be.

• Anonymous

June 27, 2016 at 1:56 pm

You and me both. Kanye and that whole family would go away if we stop responding and commenting to every stunt they pull.

2. Fashionista

June 26, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Well Kanye is a Kardashian now so attention seeking is all he knows now. I still haven’t seen this video and I don’t plan to.

3. Chelly

June 26, 2016 at 7:36 pm

The old Kanye is never coming back.

4. Bree

June 27, 2016 at 12:01 am

I’m sure he thinks this is brilliant art…. he is insane and has been for some years now…

5. Fanny

June 27, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Kanye needs to stop calling himself a genius. His “art” sucks.

• Anonymous

June 27, 2016 at 3:54 pm

lmao

6. IJS

June 27, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Princess gets on my nerves but I agree with her on this. Kanye is such an attention whore and a real Kardashian now. I can’t believe I used to be a fan.

June 27, 2016 at 3:39 pm

But is Ray J not an attention seeker himself? His whole reason for doing the tape with Kim was more fame and money. It just didn’t work out in his favor because he’s corny and well black men can’t rely on white privilege to succeed. If Kim was black, she’d be where Super Head is.

8. Alex

June 27, 2016 at 6:37 pm

Did Princess and Ray J not get engaged for a storyline? It’s weird to see people come for Kanye and Kim when they are following the same blueprint.

9. Jenner is not Actually Transgender

July 1, 2016 at 8:26 am

Bruce Jenner is not actually Transgender. He have not actually had his d**k cut off. He is just a demon man dressed in women clothes. Insulting women real gender soliciting people for money and women clothing. Television really actually need to change and I mean change fast.