Quantcast
Watch: Wendy Williams Get a Taste of Her Own Medicine

Watch: Wendy Williams Get a Taste of Her Own Medicine

Photo Credit: Facebook

Photo Credit: Facebook

Wendy Williams stays in the headlines for her tough talk on hot topics and pop culture, but a new video has shown her in a vulnerable state.

1. Realness

June 10, 2016 at 4:02 pm

You get what you put out. I don’t feel bad at all and she could stand to get shaded more.

2. Ratchet Queen

June 10, 2016 at 4:12 pm

LMBO! She deserves every bit of that shade too. She never has anything positive to say about black women. Unless she can pit us against each other.

3. Seriously?

June 10, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Good.

June 10, 2016 at 4:19 pm

lmao that look on her face though

5. Fashionista

June 10, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Glorious. I replayed this like ten times.

6. Peachy

June 10, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Looks like she was embarrassed and her feelings were hurt. I call that karma. But it doesn’t matter. She will still bash all the celebs who refuse to do her show.

7. Im Sayin

June 10, 2016 at 4:45 pm

You can tell he felt bad after he said it. Looks like he was nervous and just said what he was thinking.

8. Gabriella

June 10, 2016 at 4:59 pm

Bhahahaha this was too funny and it caught her by surprise because she started to say thank you and stopped herself lol. I have no sympathy for Wendy she actually deserves so much worse if we are being honest.

9. Lay Lay

June 10, 2016 at 5:03 pm

He was just trying to be nice but the shadiness came out anyway.

10. Hater

June 10, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Hilarious!

11. Treasure8430

June 10, 2016 at 6:42 pm

HahahahhahahHhAa I played the clip like mad times….I heard she looks feet in person too lmao

12. Wendy is a MAN