Former Employees of Chris Brown Claim He is Beyond Saving

Former Employees of Chris Brown Claim He is Beyond Saving

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singer Chris Brown recently called out other celebrities for not using their platforms to speak out against police brutality, but it appears his former employees are continuing to call him out in the media.

1. CiCi

July 9, 2016 at 8:20 pm

But most of us knew this years ago. I think the problem I have is the people running their mouths just foolishly thought Chris wouldn’t go off on them. They thought they were special snowflakes and he eventually showed them they weren’t.

2. Jen jen

July 9, 2016 at 8:40 pm

He should work his inner demons before it is too late. There are so many people like him who are blessed with his talents but can’t even get a call back from the industry executives. Don’t take this for granted. It could all instantly vanish. Let’s just pray for him.

3. Valerie

July 9, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Chris has always been his worst enemy.

July 9, 2016 at 10:01 pm

lmao duh

5. Nofukstogive

July 10, 2016 at 2:36 am

Fuk Chris

6. Treasure8430

July 10, 2016 at 10:46 am

Man I wouldn’t even consider taking a job wit or for this fool…..I know myself and I would just end up hurt, he would end up fckd up cause ain’t nobody gonna just hit or punch me and I let them get away wit it in that instance and then I’m suing that a$$

7. IjS

July 10, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Chris was showing his a-s even before he hit Rihanna. Did people forget about that time he went off on his own mom at a hotel and threw dishes at her? If I knew a celebrity had anger and drug problems, I would not work for them. I don’t care who they are. All money ain’t good money.