Amid Lauren London's Pregnancy, Nipsey Hussle Pens Problematic Tweet

Amid Lauren London’s Pregnancy, Nipsey Hussle Pens Problematic Tweet

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Rumor has it Lauren London and Nipsey Hussle are expecting their first child together, so it’s probably not a good idea for the rapper to insert himself in any gang violence right now.

However, Lauren’s pregnancy didn’t stop him from hopping on social media hours ago and doing just that.

1. I SAIT WHAT I SAIT

August 22, 2016 at 5:59 pm

How did she get caught up with this guy? Are women still dating gang members like this? Tragedy.

2. Ms. Jackson

August 22, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Knowing Lauren’s a-s, this tweet probably turned her on. Smmfh.

• Im Sayin

August 22, 2016 at 6:05 pm

I’m sure it did.

August 22, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Lauren is attracted to this kind of behavior. Why? I’m not sure because most women outgrow the bad boy phase before they graduate from high school. Lauren is in her thirties, and she still likes bad boys and thinks gang members are attractive.

4. Realness

August 22, 2016 at 6:10 pm

There’s nothing cute about this tweet. It just shows her man is more interested in some gang than her and their baby. At his age he should be over this street life. He should be trying to get away from all of that with this child on the way but that makes too much sense. But Lauren said she loves street dudes, so she should absolutely be turned on by this foolishness. Lauren is proof that you can be a successful and beautiful woman and still be a bird.

5. Barbee

August 22, 2016 at 6:12 pm

It’s all fun and games until he gets killed or put in jail for killing someone.

6. Beauty

August 22, 2016 at 6:29 pm

Wasn’t she just bragging about being in jail? Clearly she thinks it’s cute and she won’t mind taking her child for weekly visits to the local prison

7. Shannon

August 22, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Eww. I just don’t see what Lauren sees in this guy.

8. ralphiboy

August 22, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Why would a girl want to get caught up with a dude like this. She must be dumb as f**k. Stupid broad. I agree with what everyone is saying. She know what the hell is up and she still got pregnant.

August 22, 2016 at 8:28 pm

So this is the example Lauren wants to set for her son? This is who she wants in her kids lives? I know Lil Wayne ain’t much better but at least he’s not a gang banger.

10. Treasure8430

August 23, 2016 at 8:32 pm

Smh I watch too much First 48 to know that this shyt isn’t no good. She gonna fck around and lose her baby daddy to the streets and jail…..or end up getting caught in his bullshyt. I’m sure it ain’t hard to find out where they dilly a$$es stay and roll up…..some1 needs to grow up fast and think about their kid and future child

11. SONIA HOLLOWAY

June 17, 2019 at 10:31 pm

I’m laughing
    I know these comments are old but in hindsight..after everything …
    How ya like him now..turns out he was T just any old game g banger he had a place. A D goal he executed..now he’s gone but his legacy lives on smh ctfu..never judge a book by it’s cover

• Kimyatta Heard

July 23, 2019 at 6:17 pm

Nipsey Hussle tha Great. Ppl grow , Lauren knew what she was doing. Love them two together. Judge ya Mama. Rest Peacefully King Ermias. TMC 🏁