Quantcast
Chris Brown's Accuser Has Legal Problems of Her Own

Urban Belle Magazine

Chris Brown’s Accuser Has Legal Problems of Her Own

Sources close to Chris claim the young woman who accused him of threatening her with a gun tried to steal jewelry from the singer’s house, and now TMZ is claiming that she’s wanted for theft in New York.

TMZ writes:

The woman claiming Chris Brown pulled a gun on her is wanted in NYC for questioning in connection with criminal theft … for allegedly stealing a fancy designer purse at a swanky hotel.

The incident could be significant in the Chris Brown case, because alleged victim Baylee Curran claims a certain piece of jewelry that caught her eye triggered the events that led to her 911 call.

Baylee was vacationing with a few friends at The Plaza back in 2013 when they began arguing in the hotel. According to police docs, Baylee snatched a $1,000 Louis Vuitton purse from one of the girls and ran out of the hotel.

The purse contained $200 in cash, as well as credit cards and a Michael Kors wallet.

Security chased Baylee, who allegedly dropped the purse but somehow fled with the contents.

By the time cops arrived Baylee was long gone. There’s a warrant of sorts — it’s called an I-Card — which will allow NYPD cops to pick her up and take her to the station for questioning, if they find her in the city.

August 31, 2016 at 1:28 pm

I said it on the other post and I will say it on this one. Common sense should tell people this woman is a thief and she got caught trying to run off with Chris’ jewelry. And I’m pretty sure his crew threw her out when they caught her. Now to retaliate she’s lying about him pulling a gun on her. I hope she gets what she deserves for lying. You don’t have to like Chris to see this for what it is. Her story doesn’t even make sense.

2. I'm off the fence now

August 31, 2016 at 1:29 pm

I like Chris Brown and I like his music. Not a fan of some of the things he do but I really think this girl is lying and con-artist opportunist.

3. Peachy

August 31, 2016 at 1:33 pm

This is such a mess. But if Chris is able to beat this, he needs to get rid of all his friends and stop letting all these random people in his house. No good comes from doing that. None.

August 31, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Wow. Well it’s hard for me to believe her now.

5. Ms. Jackson

August 31, 2016 at 1:39 pm

This is some wild sh-t. So this punk a-s bird is lying? She needs her a-s whooped for wasting everyone’s time. Chris needs to sue the sh-t out of her too.

6. 404

August 31, 2016 at 1:48 pm

I really didn’t think this could get even more bizarre. Sounds to me like this was a planned attack on Chris. And TMZ fell for the okie doke because they hate him so much.

7. Bee

August 31, 2016 at 1:57 pm

I had a feeling something was off about this whole thing. Chris definitely has issues that he needs to work on, but you can’t ignore that fact that people bait/go after him because they know the masses will be quick to judge and condemn him. Its completely his fault that he’s a loose cannon but it doesn’t make it right for people to use that as provocation.

8. Lizzie

August 31, 2016 at 2:00 pm

She’s the real Joanne The Scammer.

• Angie

September 1, 2016 at 6:12 pm

I love her! Iconic lol

9. Nessa

August 31, 2016 at 2:03 pm

So she’s most likely lying. Man, it is some messed up people in the world.

August 31, 2016 at 2:09 pm

I knew she was lying. And no I’m not a stan.

11. Fashionista

August 31, 2016 at 2:15 pm

So this definitely changes things for me. If Chris’ lawyer is any good, he should be able to get him some justice. It’s messed up this woman did this. I know he has issues, but no one deserves to be lied on for someone else’s gain. She should get a real job and stop being a thief.

12. Chelly

August 31, 2016 at 2:34 pm

So she’s a jewelry thief. Karma is coming for her.

13. My 2 Cents

August 31, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Mess. I don’t believe he did it if she’s already stolen jewelry before. I did think it was odd that anyone would go off on her about just looking at jewelry. Her story was just off period.

14. Seriously?

August 31, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Ok so this is the one time I’m going to root for Chris and not be ashamed.

15. Shayla

August 31, 2016 at 7:56 pm

His baby mama probably set all this up.