Ed Hartwell's Aunt Drags Keshia Knight Pulliam?

Ed Hartwell’s Aunt Drags Keshia Knight Pulliam?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Ed Hartwell and Keshia Knight Pulliam’s divorce just a little bit messier.

Now Ed’s own aunt has some words for the former child star.

1. Pat

August 15, 2016 at 3:01 pm

But she’s not going to call out her trifling a-s nephew? Child please.

2. Beauty

August 15, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Will never understand why people delete what they post, own it or dont post it. And I don’t believe and ex wife deserves the title of baby mom

3. Ms. Jackson

August 15, 2016 at 3:09 pm

He ain’t sh-t, his aunt a sh-t, hell his whole family probably ain’t sh-t if he grew up to be a f-ck boy.

August 15, 2016 at 3:14 pm

This was just tasteless on her part. As a woman, she should know better than to come at a pregnant woman. How much stress are they trying to put Keshia through? I mean seriously. Leave her alone.

August 15, 2016 at 3:30 pm

lmao why though?

6. Seriously?

August 15, 2016 at 3:36 pm

She’s just the typical enabler. Ed is unemployed and broke, now has about two failed marriages under his belt, and left his pregnant wife. Yet the one she wants to drag is Keshia. Typical.

7. I'm off the fence now

August 15, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Now why does she has two words to say about this?

8. Peachy

August 15, 2016 at 4:12 pm

She needs to mind her business if she’s not going to call Ed out as well.

9. Nessa

August 15, 2016 at 5:07 pm

This is so disgusting on so many levels. How are you more angry at the pregnant wife who was left than the man who left her? Now I can see why Ed treats women the way he does. Look at the women in his family. They enable him.

10. Realness

August 15, 2016 at 5:23 pm

She really is a piece of work. Dragging a woman for being a “baby mama” but now her own nephew for his failed marriages and leaving her while she was pregnant.

11. Im Sayin

August 15, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Don’t tell me his family is as classless as he is.

August 15, 2016 at 6:55 pm

She’s trash and so is he.

13. Jasmine

August 15, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Are we sure this is his aunt? It actually sounds like something Ed would say.

14. Sheika

August 15, 2016 at 7:55 pm

Ed and his aunt need to be slapped. How is your nephew the victim when he’s the one who left his pregnant wife? And now he’s out here pretending the kid ain’t his. I cannot with this foolishness.

15. Treasure8430

August 15, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Man Keshia needs to have a ghetto relative to go and fck this bish up real talk. Or if I was Keshia I would wait till the baby drops and ask that bish about what she said again and to repeat it in my face so I could slap the taste out of her mouth…..she went too far

16. Heather B.

August 16, 2016 at 10:31 am

This just made me shake my head. It’s sad to see there are actually women in the world who don’t see an issue with Ed’s actions and actually fault Keshia. It shouldn’t surprise me but it’s just hard to accept as reality sometimes.