Quantcast
Toya Wright Doesn't Know if She Believes Memphitz About K Michelle Allegations Anymore

Toya Wright Doesn’t Know if She Believes Memphitz About K Michelle Allegations Anymore

Photo Credit: WE tv

Photo Credit: WE tv

When K Michelle’s accusations about Memphitz went viral during the first season of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta,” Toya Wright made it clear she didn’t believe he abused the singer, and she would continue to stand beside him.

But nowadays Toya isn’t so sure anymore.

1. Yeah I Said It!

August 5, 2016 at 7:41 pm

LOL. Of course she’s looking at him differently. Now he’s gone off on her a few times. She realizes what he’s capable of now.

• Elizabeth

August 5, 2016 at 9:29 pm

Exactly.

August 5, 2016 at 7:46 pm

I believe this show is what made Toya finally file for divorce. She finally saw the real Memphitz and she can no longer deny K Michelle told the truth. That’s why people tried to tell her that she didn’t know him like she thought she did.

3. Seriously?

August 5, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Well it was only a matter of time.

4. Gabriella

August 5, 2016 at 7:56 pm

I never had a problem with Toya standing by Memphitz in the beginning that was her husband she was his wife that’s what she suppose to do. But my issue is the way she and all her stupid friends (Rasheeda & Tamar) called Kmichelle a liar without even knowing all the facts like they were in the room with K and Memphitz. All she had to do was say I don’t know what happened between K and Memphitz my husband told me his side of the story and I’m standing by him that’s it. But she jumped on the K is a liar bandwagon and Memphitz is an angel and has egg on her face now.

• Troll

August 5, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Amen. Notice all of them have been quiet as hell about it too. Toya is the only one who had the balls to admit she may have been wrong to believe him. Meanwhile Rasheeda, Tamar and all the other birds have nothing to say.

5. Ms. Jackson

August 5, 2016 at 8:03 pm

She knows he did that sh-t. If she wasn’t Lil Wayne’s baby mama he would have gone upside her head as well. So instead he just curses her out on TV.

• Zodiac

August 6, 2016 at 11:13 am

I think this is the case as well.

August 5, 2016 at 8:08 pm

I’m sure this has been a humbling experience for Toya. You live and you learn.

7. Peachy

August 5, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Well at least she was real about it. I’ll give her that. Now here’s to hoping K won’t be petty and shade her again.

8. Valerie

August 5, 2016 at 8:29 pm

I knew it.

9. Memphitz is a Murderer

August 6, 2016 at 11:54 am

Toya better start asking herself we’re was Memphitz when her brothers was murdered and did he have something to do with it. He broke always have been. She need to finalize the paperwork ASAP before he kill her too.

10. Memphitz is a Murderer

August 6, 2016 at 12:04 pm

K Michelle was telling the truth. He is a leach, hate and beat women because he was not born a woman, downlow, and killer. Women please stop moving so fast. Do some investigation and background checks.

August 6, 2016 at 3:12 pm

He passed the lie detector test on the show last night. UB please post about it. I’m so confused and don’t know what to believe anymore.