Blac Chyna Wants Some Respect

Blac Chyna Wants Some Respect

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Blac Chyna’s pregnancy has kept her in the headlines, and now her romance with Rob Kardashian is coming to the small screen.

While promoting her upcoming reality show with Rob, Chyna opens up about why it’s so important to no longer be looked at as just a former stripper.

1. llawrence

September 1, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Nobody should say anything like that, I tip my hat to you Chyna, you did no different than white chicks do marry up cause Tyga is a hot mess. Congrats on your new baby and you and Rob getting married. I wish you both the best.

• Anonymous

September 1, 2016 at 4:18 pm

lmao right

September 1, 2016 at 4:04 pm

I used to love Chyna but now I see she’s just another Kardashian employee. I’m so disappointed in her and Amber. They have signed their lives over to the devil, Kris Jenner.

• Porsha

September 1, 2016 at 4:30 pm

Exactly. It’s like they only had beef because they wanted to get on their payroll. I feel like we have all been duped.

September 1, 2016 at 4:07 pm

She’s going to have to understand not everyone is going to take her seriously because she isn’t known for a talent or real skill. She can cover all the magazines she wants, and she won’t convince everybody. Same thing goes for Kim. Not everyone is on board with this new era of celebrities who are famous for absolutely nothing at all.

September 1, 2016 at 4:10 pm

She looks terrible. Who was responsible for this photoshoot? Kylie Jenner?

• Ms. Jackson

September 1, 2016 at 4:14 pm

You ain’t sh-t. Lmao.

• Ratchet Queen

September 1, 2016 at 5:32 pm

#DEAD

• Shayla

September 1, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Y’all can be so damn ruthless llh

5. Yeah I Said It!

September 1, 2016 at 4:12 pm

It’s interesting how Amber and Chyna are on the come up since they made peace with the klan. LOL.

• Im Sayin

September 1, 2016 at 4:17 pm

What’s even more interesting is how a lot of y’all are no longer Blac Chyna and Amber fans now that they don’t hate the Kardashians anymore. I told y’all their real beef was they wanted to be them. Now that they have been allowed in the circle, you guys are just now realizing how thirsty they are? Now that’s really interesting. #ifeelikebeingpettytodayhahaha

• Yeah I Said It!

September 1, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Well be petty then! I won’t lie, I was a fan of both until I realized they were just waiting for Kris to make an offer. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kris was managing both Chyna and Amber now to some degree. The love of money I guess. LOL.

6. Fashionista

September 1, 2016 at 4:33 pm

I respect her grind but I can’t help but see that she’s only winning because the Kardashians are backing her now. I couldn’t do it considering how dirty they did her but more power to her.

7. Seriously?

September 1, 2016 at 5:06 pm

*blank stare*

8. Lisa

September 1, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Funny how they want to be taken seriously but don’t DO anything.

9. D. Val

September 1, 2016 at 5:33 pm

This photo shoot was poorly executed.

10. And What?

September 1, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Is Chyna this delusional? I’m pretty sure Kim and Kris got her this interview and I don’t doubt they made sure she looked a hot mess too. They are going to passive aggressively make her life a living hell and she’s too foolish to see it.

11. Heather B.

September 1, 2016 at 5:52 pm

I want to be respectful because pregnancy is beautiful, but who approved these final photos of her? This person must not like her to put this out. But as many of you have already pointed out, Chyna thinks she is playing the Kardashians but they will get the last laugh. They always do.

12. Troll

September 1, 2016 at 6:12 pm

I think they said Kim is the one who got her this interview. Judging by the picture, she still doesn’t f-ck with Chyna.

13. Treasure8430

September 1, 2016 at 10:04 pm

Thought I was the only one that feels Chyna looks like a hot mess….actually the exact wording that came to mind was “cheap pregnant hooker” but I guess when you have no talent and known for fckn wit a rapping cornball then a Kardashian who isn’t known for shyt you don’t have a say or any input in your own photoshoot

14. Yoshi

September 2, 2016 at 10:03 am

It’s so sad how desperate Amber and Chyna are for fame and money. They continue to make fools of themselves and get pimped out by the Kardashians (Kanye included). There’s not enough money in the world for me to play myself just for a few bucks. And now Chyna is having a baby to stretch out her relevance. It’s so sick to me.

September 2, 2016 at 11:32 am

She looks like a fool.

16. Blushdot

September 2, 2016 at 12:20 pm

“Don’t think of me as just a stripper, even though I’m dressed like a stripper as I take these pics.”