Chris Brown's Baby Mama is Still Cutting Up

Chris Brown’s Baby Mama is Still Cutting Up

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singer Chris Brown’s drama with his baby mama has been well documented on social media, and now it appears Nia Guzman is back to taking shots.

1. Shayla

September 21, 2016 at 3:30 pm

I guess she’s going to be forever mad about not getting rich off child support like she planned.

2. Treasure8430

September 21, 2016 at 3:36 pm

I agree………but let’s not forget how this gold diggin trollop was being pimped by her bum a$$ boyfriend to get CB’s money and be taken care of…so for that she needs to shut her mouth and be a better support system since he is her child’s father

September 21, 2016 at 3:38 pm

She annoys me but she’s right here. Chris really needs to get rid of all his fake friends. They are just draining his pockets and helping him stay in trouble.

September 21, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Girl shut up.

5. Honey

September 21, 2016 at 4:57 pm

She told not one lie but I still don’t see it for her. She’s not any better than Chris. They are both a mess.

• Anonymous

September 21, 2016 at 6:21 pm

And that’s what I’m saying. I don’t like Chris but she ain’t ish either.

6. Gloria

September 21, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Don’t her and her boyfriend have some more people to steal from?

7. Bee

September 21, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Why is she concerned about his money, where the hell is hers? How can you count someone’s money and give an opinion on how they should be spending it when you have no income of your own? Worry about your pockets before you worry about someone else’s. Right or wrong, that man can spend his money however he feels as long as he takes care of his child which it seems like he’s actually doing. LOL at her talking about bottom feeding like she doesn’t do that herself.

8. Peachy

September 21, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Shading Chris won’t change that child support verdict.

9. Yeah I Said It!

September 21, 2016 at 6:25 pm

LOL. I see she’s still counting his coins even though her access to them has been severely limited.

10. Get Busy

September 21, 2016 at 9:00 pm

Meh, Chris is stuck with this chick for the rest of his life. He may as well get used to her weekly outbursts because she won’t stop.