Nate Parker Talks His White Wife + Love for Black Women

Nate Parker Talks His White Wife + Love for Black Women

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Nate Parker is married to a white woman, but he wants to make it clear that he has love for black women as well.

1. Peachy

September 2, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Who is his publicist? He really needs to stop doing interviews for the rest of the year.

2. Ms. Jackson

September 2, 2016 at 5:38 pm

So black women are supposed to be a security blanket, huh? F-ck that. He needs to take this upcoming flop with some damn dignity.

3. Fashionista

September 2, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Wrong move.

September 2, 2016 at 5:57 pm

He really needs to shut the hell up.

5. My 2 Cents

September 2, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Chile…

6. Angie

September 2, 2016 at 6:51 pm

I’m trying to figure out why we, black women, are so upset he married a white woman? Just because he’s married to a white doesn’t mean he doesn’t have love for respect for black women. His mother is black and he’s raising five black daughters. I know my dad got this [email protected] when he married my mother, who is Puerto Rican but looks white. Do people not realize hating or disagreeing with interracial couples is an insult to the product of their union, i.e. their children?

7. Beauty

September 2, 2016 at 6:56 pm

I really wish all these celebrities living in Beverly Hills with thier white spouses stop fronting like they down for the cause

8. Get Busy

September 2, 2016 at 7:11 pm

Meh, he’s pandering.

9. The Truth

September 2, 2016 at 7:13 pm

I really hate how everything turned out for this guy. I was so excited for the movie but it’s been such a huge mess. At this point, he just needs to let the movie speak for itself. Those who want to support will.

September 2, 2016 at 7:16 pm

I’ll say it again, if Nate’s wife was black, black women would be supporting him in full force right now. And I think that’s messed up. But whatever. Y’all have a good weekend.

11. Jasmine

September 2, 2016 at 7:39 pm

I have mixed feelings. He probably means this but it seems like damage control because of the timing.