Boyz II Men Singer Shawn Stockman Cheats on Wife, Apologizes on Social Media

Boyz II Men Singer Shawn Stockman Cheats on Wife, Apologizes on Social Media

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

A member of Boyz II Men has taken to social media to air out his own dirty laundry.

1. IJS

November 23, 2016 at 2:19 pm

It’s times like this that I really hate social media. Now why did the whole world need to know about this?

• Yeah I Said It!

November 23, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Well I’m just going to assume by the other IG post UB posted that he’s one of those types of people who like to overshare on Instagram. It’s always so odd to me when people write their spouses a long drawn out happy anniversary message on IG/FB. Like they couldn’t just turn over in bed and say all that in person? People just love the attention. LOL.

November 23, 2016 at 2:24 pm

I can’t.

3. Lay Lay

November 23, 2016 at 2:32 pm

I’ve seen regular dudes do this. Believe it or not, them doing this makes a naive woman feel better about the situation. Like them apologizing on the internet means they won’t cheat again.

4. I SAIT WHAT I SAIT

November 23, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Well I didn’t know he was a cheater….but I know now…. why? Why do I need to know this? If she wasn’t already embarrassed, she is now.

5. Jessica

November 23, 2016 at 2:51 pm

If he respected her, he wouldn’t have put this on the internet. But he did cheat so it’s obvious he doesn’t have respect for her anyway.

6. Brandish This

November 23, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Boys II Men had amazing voices, and their songs promoted love. We miss their music , ‘Water Runs Dry’, ‘Yesterday’, ‘Motown Philly’, ‘Bended Knee’, and many more.

7. Lisa

November 23, 2016 at 5:32 pm

It sucks when your fave artists from back in the day show you they are attention whores just as much as these younger artists.

8. Blessed

November 23, 2016 at 6:33 pm

No need to refer to your wife as baby mama, guess thats what her title was when he was out cheating

9. D. Val

November 24, 2016 at 2:25 am

Seems like he tried to address it himself before any other drama came about publicly. Ain’t nobody checking for him now tho soooooo… *crickets*