Keke Palmer Isn't Having It

Keke Palmer Isn’t Having It

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

A lot of folks are still in shock that Donald Trump will be our next president, but Keke Palmer is choosing to remain positive.

Too bad that’s not sitting well with some.

November 9, 2016 at 2:16 pm

I get her point but I do think she does the most on Twitter.

2. Ms. Jackson

November 9, 2016 at 2:21 pm

I wish she would shut the f-ck up for once. The fact that she still finds time to sit on her a-s and tweet dumb sh-t all day despite having a career proves just how thirsty for attention she is.

November 9, 2016 at 2:31 pm

I’m so not in the mood for her mess today. Azealia Banks as well. Not today.

4. Huh

November 9, 2016 at 2:44 pm

This is the one time I agree with her. Yes I’m disappointed Trump won but I’m not about to sit here and be depressed about it. I still have enough control over my life to choose to be happy regardless.

• Treasure8430

November 9, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Right

5. Michelle

November 9, 2016 at 3:00 pm

I had to unfollow Keke. She’s just too annoying for me.

6. Treasure8430

November 9, 2016 at 3:13 pm

At the end of the day we still have to be motivated to carry on with and in life….Just because Donald is gonna be the president doesn’t mean just stop living and grinding out here

7. Realness

November 9, 2016 at 4:45 pm

I’ll be the first to admit how much Keke annoys me on a regular but I don’t see a problem with what she tweeted. We do have to keep pushing regardless of who is in power. Life didn’t end for us last night. We just need to sit back and bring out the popcorn because it’s going to be a hell of a ride. The Donald is a reality star before anything else so it’s about to be a mess.

8. Lauren

November 9, 2016 at 5:02 pm

There’s nothing wrong with choosing to be happy despite of. We voted, they voted and he won. There’s nothing more we can do but choose to be happy anyway. All I know is his supporters better hope and pray he actually does a good job. He’s very inexperienced.

November 9, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Girl hush.

10. Troll

November 9, 2016 at 9:31 pm

She is always trying to sound deep.