Quantcast
Kandi Burruss Responds to Side Chick Accusations (UPDATE)

Kandi Burruss Responds to Side Chick Accusations (UPDATE)

Photo Credit: Bravo

The ex-wife of Kandi Burruss’ baby daddy Block has been calling her out in the media and she even accused the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star of getting knocked up while he was married.

Turns out Kandi responded to the side chick talk before the ex wife’s interview even went viral.

December 9, 2016 at 10:42 am

Hmm I’m not sure I believe her because this has been said for years.

2. Peachy

December 9, 2016 at 10:49 am

I guess she’ll explain more at the reunion. Either way this staged storyline of hers opened up a can of worms she didn’t prepare for.

3. Viv

December 9, 2016 at 10:58 am

I don’t think Kandi anticipated Block’s ex calling her out. I have to wonder if this fake storyline was worth it.

4. Jess

December 9, 2016 at 10:58 am

She got pregnant quick. A few months isn’t long enough to know someone

5. Babygirl

December 9, 2016 at 11:02 am

There’s three sides to every story. I guess we will get the absolute truth at the reunion. I’m going assume Block will be there too.

December 9, 2016 at 11:38 am

I don’t believe her. #shrugs

7. Loopy

December 9, 2016 at 11:43 am

Again, Block’s wife knew about all these chicks and ACCEPTED it. She even participated in a few if you know what I mean. She’s only upset because Kandi chose to keep her baby. Everything was fine until she got pregnant.

8. Shady Bootz

December 9, 2016 at 11:55 am

Lies UB, Kandi wasn’t responding to that lady’s recent allegations. That’s a live tweet she did 2 weeks ago while RHOA was on. I know because when I seen it I was petty and retweeted it LOL. The ex-wife just made those accusations a few days ago. Anywho, my heart goes out to Riley. I hope they realize she’s the one getting hurt out of this mess.

9. Realness

December 9, 2016 at 12:09 pm

It is possible that Kandi didn’t know he was married. Men do that a lot actually. But nowadays, women need to do background checks and make sure they don’t have a potential mess on their hands.

• Queen

December 9, 2016 at 12:48 pm

So true. It’s sad but nowadays you really do have to do a background check on people before you go out on your first date.

• Treasure8430

December 9, 2016 at 2:45 pm

I agree IDK if Kandi knew or not even though I heard she did some trife stuff back in her younger yrs. OAN: I was watching a show on the ID channel this girl met a dude off of POF and he tried to kill her and her family come to find out he was in jail for murder before that. Before I got back with my ex I was actually meeting guys off of POF..so yeah you gotta be careful

10. Bee

December 9, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Right or wrong, knowing he was in a relationship or not, Kandi needs to think about how this will affect her daughter. I would be embarrassed as hell if my parents were exposing each other like this.

• D. Val