After Latest Drama, Miss Tina Decides to Take a Break from Social Media

After Latest Drama, Miss Tina Decides to Take a Break from Social Media

Photo Credit: Instagram

Social media can be a messy place for celebrities and having an online presence can also be an issue for their loved ones.

Beyonce and Solange’s mother Miss Tina learned it’s probably best to take a break from social media now that she’s involved in another messy situation.

1. Hershey

December 29, 2016 at 7:20 pm

It was clearly an accident.

December 29, 2016 at 7:24 pm

I honestly knew things would eventually go left for her. When you’re related to Beyonce, people will always be waiting for you to slip because in their sad little minds, they think Beyonce is perfect. I’m sure a lot of them got satisfaction from this.

3. And What?

December 29, 2016 at 7:33 pm

After the update, it’s more believable that she liked the comment on accident. Hell I’ve done that multiple times myself. They need to move the like button from the right side of the screen because that’s where your thumb is going to be anyway when you scroll.

4. Lisa

December 29, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Tina wouldn’t shade J-Hud. She’s friends with Beyonce.

December 29, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Accidentally liking a comment on Instagram after the update is more believable then liking a picture and not reading the caption. Just saying.

6. V

December 29, 2016 at 8:15 pm

I believe her just as I did Riri and many others who have made the same mistake including my self. I often like many of my friends post without paying attention to captions sometimes just because they are my friend. Just today, I mistakenly liked a comment on a TI and Tiny post of someone objectifying her

• My Fave Ends Careers

December 30, 2016 at 9:07 am

Exactly but let the Hive tell it Rihanna is pressed and meant to like that post. I’m not surprised they are changing their tune now that it happened to Miss Tina. Whatever.

7. Peachy

December 29, 2016 at 8:18 pm

I think she should stay off Instagram. It’s a dangerous place for someone like her.

8. MB

December 29, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Something is really wrong with you when you are trolling the net trying to start Internet drama with someone’s 60 year old mother. What in the world is wrong with people?

9. Jasmine

December 29, 2016 at 8:21 pm

These updates are getting everybody caught up. And not just celebs either.

10. King Bey

December 29, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Momma Tina has a beautiful and kind soul. She loves Jennifer and even invited her to her birthday party a while back. Her and Bey are also friends and love each other. This was a mistake. People need to leave her alone. Besides, J-Hud didn’t even sound bad in the video.

11. Treasure8430

December 30, 2016 at 8:19 am

Lmao…….Grandparents need to stay off of IG. I am soooo happy my mother isn’t into that or knows anything about it…bad enough she’s on Youtube believing everything she reads off of their

12. My Fave Ends Careers

December 30, 2016 at 9:08 am

UB Hive is so hypocritical. Lmao.

13. I'm off the fence now

December 30, 2016 at 11:18 am

I hit the Like button accidently all the time. People do all the time. I don’t know why the world is so sensitive. She apologized to Jennifer and let her know it was an error. I don’t see why this is explosive. If Tina likes to play on social media than she should. Stupid a-s people just need to get a life and shut the hell up.

December 30, 2016 at 5:18 pm

I believe her. I wish she wouldn’t leave IG because she’s one of my favorite people to follow. 🙁