Mona Scott Young Clears up Tiny Harris 'Shade'

Mona Scott Young Clears up Tiny Harris ‘Shade’

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love and Hip Hop” franchise creator Mona Scott Young has been able to create an empire from other people’s drama but that doesn’t mean she can’t be messy too.

However, she’s denying intentionally throwing any shade Tiny Harris’ way.

1. Ms. Jackson

December 12, 2016 at 4:23 pm

So is “I didn’t read the caption before I liked it” and “I liked it by accident” the new damage control for these messy a-s celebrities showing their true colors on Instagram? Weak as f-ck.

• Nessa

December 12, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Girl pretty much. I can’t do anything but just shake my head.

December 12, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Sure Mona. Sure.

3. Babygirl

December 12, 2016 at 4:27 pm

The new IG features are getting celebrities caught up. They can’t shade and like shady posts in peace like they used to. Now everyone can see what they are liking. I don’t think for a second Mona stumbled on that post and liked it on accident. She just got caught.

4. King Bey

December 12, 2016 at 4:28 pm

I’m sure Rihanna is taking down notes so she will have a better excuse next time she gets caught liking shady Beyonce posts. And there will be a next time.

• NOFUKS2GVE

December 13, 2016 at 12:50 am

Gtfoh..

• King Bey

December 13, 2016 at 5:37 am

I said what I said. I don’t backtrack like Rihanna. Now you have a wonderful day boo. ☺️

5. Peachy

December 12, 2016 at 4:47 pm

How is Tiny a prostitute? People will write anything for Instagram likes.

December 12, 2016 at 4:54 pm

This is the same woman who made an empire out of people fighting on TV and saying the messiest things to each other for a storyline. She’s not above liking that comment. Not at all.

7. Hater

December 12, 2016 at 5:02 pm

I mean I hope she liked it on accident because that comment can be said about 98% of the people she hires to do her shows. But Tiny actually has talent, something most of Mona’s employees lack.

8. Zodiac

December 12, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Social media continues to get people caught up.